PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice changed drops?

Bitey
Dec 29, 2007, 12:00 PM
Okay, the first day AoI came out I ran most of the missions once to get all of the lobbies. I swear to all the powers that be that I got my Shock / Resist from a Moonlight Beast C mission on that day. But, my problem is that there is no database that supports this.

I thought that maybe I was going crazy because I was about 99% positive that that is where I found the unit, but yesterday I found relief. While running a Desert Terror S mission my friend got a Sleep / Resist. Desert Terror is suppose to drop Shock / Resists, not Sleep / Resists.

Anybody else notice any changes to where certain items drop?

Rashiid
Dec 29, 2007, 05:37 PM
Some bosses drop 2 different resists.

chaostroop3
Dec 29, 2007, 05:41 PM
rashiid why are all your posts small like this

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chaostroop3 on 2007-12-29 14:42 ]</font>

DoubleJG
Dec 29, 2007, 05:49 PM
On 2007-12-29 09:00, Bitey wrote:
Okay, the first day AoI came out I ran most of the missions once to get all of the lobbies. I swear to all the powers that be that I got my Shock / Resist from a Moonlight Beast C mission on that day. But, my problem is that there is no database that supports this.

I thought that maybe I was going crazy because I was about 99% positive that that is where I found the unit, but yesterday I found relief. While running a Desert Terror S mission my friend got a Sleep / Resist. Desert Terror is suppose to drop Shock / Resists, not Sleep / Resists.

Anybody else notice any changes to where certain items drop?

Chances are that you got used to the 1up Cup's Super Holy Luck. Seeing how everyone had Lv3 luck, drops appeared a bit more often from enemies and such, but now they may appear to be a tad bit more difficult to come across but only because Lv3 luck is back to being the rarity it once was http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

beatrixkiddo
Dec 29, 2007, 05:55 PM
Did you even read the OP, Double? ¬¬

Xaeris
Dec 29, 2007, 05:57 PM
Yeah, seriously...

drizzle
Dec 29, 2007, 06:31 PM
On 2007-12-29 14:41, chaostroop3 wrote:
rashiid why are all your posts small like this

Rashiid is a small man.

Noblewine
Dec 30, 2007, 12:01 AM
It changed a bit. However armor parts still don't drop as much as I wish they would. I have noticed a slight change when two poison/resist units dropped on True Darkness.

Micki_Monday
Dec 30, 2007, 03:15 AM
The only thing I've really noticed are disappering, reappearing Note Seeds XD

TurkishRoyal
Dec 30, 2007, 05:13 AM
Is there an item drop submission on PSOW? I can't seem to find one. I'm currently running forest infiltration S for sleep/resist and I've gotten some rares that aren't listed, and thought I would submit them.

Ryna
Dec 30, 2007, 10:43 AM
Sonic Team is extremely notorious for not publishing information about drop changes. Usually there is a one-sentence line at the end of an update notice saying "item drops have been adjusted." So, it is possible that drops have been changed. If you do notice something, use this form:

http://www.pso-world.com/psu-item-submit.php

or make a new topic in the Gameplay forum.

TurkishRoyal
Dec 30, 2007, 12:52 PM
Thanks Ryna!