PDA

View Full Version : Tempted to go Wartecher... should I?

Elley
Dec 29, 2007, 08:32 PM
Currently I am a LV87 Beast and a 15 FI. The caster hybrids look like a lot of fun to me. The problem is, I only have about 1mil meseta, and the only Wartecher friendly equipment I have are some S rank double daggers. I don't want to have to buy any crappy weapons to fill my palette either. Could anyone recommend me some good purchases with a 1mil budget that will help fill out my palette with quality gear for a wartecher? Should I even bother going Wartecher at all?

Thanks!

0:)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elley on 2007-12-29 18:43 ]</font>

Miren
Dec 29, 2007, 08:44 PM
SInce you have the armour and card bullet from FG already (hope you do lol) and daggers,
the only thing that you really need for WT is wand and madogg, i would suggest magical wand (good stat if you are female) or sedote and pegic for madogg.
if you want more power, you can also invest into a A rank spear and get majarra.

edit: nvm about the cards, thought you said FG (fortgunner) but after seeing ur sig, if FI.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miren on 2007-12-29 17:49 ]</font>

Dhylec
Dec 29, 2007, 09:18 PM
Try it. If you don't like the class, change it back. PSU is flexible enough to allow this, so what's the hesitation?

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Dec 29, 2007, 09:29 PM
On 2007-12-29 18:18, Dhylec wrote:
Try it. If you don't like the class, change it back. PSU is flexible enough to allow this, so what's the hesitation?

Too true. My Newman was a Fortetecher before I switched to Wartecher. I just wasn't feeling it,so I switched back to Fortetecher. Simple as that. :3
Only problem is the money. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Buying weapons,PA's...
>_<

Poncho_Jr
Dec 29, 2007, 09:32 PM
Superb physical strength, sub-par Magical offense... buffs to further physical and magical strength.
Debuffs to further them even more.
Do whatever you wanna do.

gryphonvii
Dec 29, 2007, 10:31 PM
if your looking for s-ranks than wartecher weapons can get pricey, except for daggers, but if you want a-ranks you should have many of those from your FI stock, if not get some claws, and a spear, and a wand/madoog for buffs and you should be good.

Jakosifer
Dec 29, 2007, 11:47 PM
On 2007-12-29 17:44, Miren wrote:
SInce you have the armour and card bullet from FG already (hope you do lol) and daggers,
the only thing that you really need for WT is wand and madogg, i would suggest magical wand (good stat if you are female) or sedote and pegic for madogg.
if you want more power, you can also invest into a A rank spear and get majarra.

edit: nvm about the cards, thought you said FG (fortgunner) but after seeing ur sig, if FI.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miren on 2007-12-29 17:49 ]</font>

Fortegunner doesn't get cards either. </pointless post> I'm bored.

Genoa
Dec 30, 2007, 12:05 AM
Just be warned, Wartecher doesn't get good Accuracy, and neither do beasts <___>