PDA

View Full Version : Weapons we know are coming...

MaximusLight
Dec 30, 2007, 02:06 AM
Alright so there are serval weapons that are/are not out yet, such as the youmei 9* sabers and Flowen's Sword, does anyone have any information on these more that the database gives? I'm curious.

Same for anything else not listed with any real detail yet.

Randomness
Dec 30, 2007, 06:14 AM
Actually, I think the 9* Yohmei sabers are out...

Bman40
Dec 30, 2007, 12:33 PM
9* moatoob twin handguns

but no info on it sorry

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bman40 on 2007-12-30 09:34 ]</font>

darkante
Dec 30, 2007, 02:33 PM
Ahh anymore Fortegunner related weapons?
Me wants! I feel this class deserves some weapons.
I want ST to stop favoring Meleeres ffs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
And besides just giving out easier drops for GT..give big brother some love also lmao.

chaostroop3
Dec 30, 2007, 02:49 PM
flowens sword? hope its not like the dark flow from pso

also darkante your sig says crasy not crazy lol

darkante
Dec 30, 2007, 02:56 PM
On 2007-12-30 11:49, chaostroop3 wrote:
flowens sword? hope its not like the dark flow from pso

also darkante your sig says crasy not crazy lol

Ohh excuuuuuusssseee me!
I willlll corrrrect thattt sir misssssssserror at once.
Jesus...lol

Give me some more useful info then correcting me lol.

KamiSori
Dec 30, 2007, 03:58 PM
i agree, give us more gunner weapons sonic team!!!!!!

RedMussel
Dec 30, 2007, 04:22 PM
On 2007-12-30 12:58, KamiSori wrote:
i agree, give us more gunner weapons sonic team!!!!!!

Sega is gonna release there own personally made grenade launcher for you gunner XD

Criss
Dec 30, 2007, 04:34 PM
Sure, GTs FINALLY get *somewhat* easier Twin Handguns drop. But what for? To ruin all of this with a stupid NINE* gun that has stats as good as the Twin Tornados. Bullshit. Twin Ruby bullets should be weaker or S rank.

Oh, and GTs are the best Card users, so why not add easier to find S cards? Because for some reason, they DON'T have S cards. Cards, the techer's best mobile ranged weapon, not usable in S ranks by GUN TECHERS?

Oh, fine. So I'll get S xbows and mguns then. Oh yeah, one of those only drop from the miniboss of one single S2 mission that no one does, another drops from the boss boxes of an old PSU mission and will never drop, and the other only drops from a variant of robots that only appear in one Block of two missions, IF you get the right map. And bows and single handguns are arguably the most useless S ranks GTs have.

So unless we get S rank Tenora Twin Handguns, or the Cubo Tuma becomes somewhat more obtainable... I'll still be disappointed at pretty much all new weapons they add.

MaximusLight
Dec 31, 2007, 10:38 PM
On 2007-12-30 03:14, Randomness wrote:
Actually, I think the 9* Yohmei sabers are out...

So where do you find them? They aren't listed.
Info people.

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 31, 2007, 10:50 PM
I wish Yohmei can make S rank Sabers. I know they won't be as strong as GRM Sabers, but I'm sure they'll have a look more appealing to a Wapanese like me.