PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: So uh, hey!

blanksyndrome
Dec 30, 2007, 11:18 AM
Yeah, not good at this stuff. I ran into a bit of trouble a couple of weeks back and wound up with a broken leg, so I decided to fire up the old Phantasy Star Universe account again. Didn't realize how little I'd played, actually, but there you go.

I'm a level 52 Human Fortefighter named Grayson on the PC / PS2 servers and have come to realize that it's pretty much gonna suck to level alone, so I figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself here. Not at the top of my game, but if you wanna team up long or short-term, feel free to contact me. I'd also *consider* roleplay depending on what you've got in mind, although it'd have to be pretty light since the game's interface isn't exactly built for that sort of thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blanksyndrome on 2007-12-31 21:20 ]</font>

Yuneiko
Dec 31, 2007, 03:32 PM
I'm always willing to help out, I'm a (currently) level 68 human guntecher named Yuneiko on PC/PS2 as well. As long as you aren't a butthole or have attitude problems, i'll be happy to do any runs with ya.

Laranas
Dec 31, 2007, 03:56 PM
My main is a Lv76 Human AT (though that's going to switch the moment it hits 15), and my alt is a Lv4x Caseal AF. Between my two characters I think we can work something out. I also know Yuneiko, so we can all party together.

blanksyndrome
Jan 1, 2008, 11:23 AM
I'm kinda low-level, so I'd hate to bug you guys or anythin'. If you're sure it wouldn't be too much of a problem, how would we go about meeting? I've never actually played with anyone short of a friend who quit like six months ago because he couldn't stand mission grinding all day. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Yuneiko
Jan 1, 2008, 03:43 PM
Well, what we used to do was meet up on Clyez City floor 4, in front of the linear line at 7 PM CST or 8, I forget. Anyway, you could also search for my shop and leave a message or see if I'm there or something. Just figure out something?