PDA

View Full Version : Quick Clarification?

_Wolf_
Dec 30, 2007, 01:18 PM
Im a forte fighter im pretty sure that the Giga / Skill pp save makes me use less pp on my striking weapons. But when I was checking it out in a player shop there was an "up arrow" next to "strike pp" does that mean my strike pp usage goes up?

Telina
Dec 30, 2007, 01:24 PM
yea, it does reduce skill PP usage, its just one of sega's many overlooked little display problems.

_Wolf_
Dec 30, 2007, 01:26 PM
Ah thank you

Krisan
Dec 30, 2007, 01:32 PM
The wording seems to confuse a lot of people for some reason, despite the unit's function being pretty obvious. You're erroneously reading it as "PP Cost Increases" I believe, but it is quite literally what it says.. "PP Usage Increases." Usage as in you use PP more efficiently now, so it takes less PP to preform Photon Arts.

That said though, I'm pretty sure this unit isn't very useful to a Fortefighter.. Fortefighter's already get an inate bonus to PP costs, using only 80% normal the PP cost of weapons, and the unit lowers things to about 75% of normal PP costs.. and that's a hard figure so they don't stack as far as I'm aware.. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that, but I'm pretty sure they don't.)