PDA

View Full Version : is a Koltova box in a My Room a gift or a glitch?

Saner
Dec 30, 2007, 07:43 PM
cause I didn't place that item in the room.

Shadow_Wing
Dec 30, 2007, 07:45 PM
gift, u can place items in other ppl's room, also the box is a gift box.

Saner
Dec 30, 2007, 07:46 PM
lol. well I think that's the delivery feature huh? I never seen it before. I guess a space in everyone's room is reserved for this kinda box.

RedMussel
Dec 30, 2007, 08:08 PM
On 2007-12-30 16:46, Saner wrote:
lol. well I think that's the delivery feature huh? I never seen it before. I guess a space in everyone's room is reserved for this kinda box.

No, just buy the box and then go to someones room and talk to there pm, then you go to room functions or something so you can place items in that persons room, and then you just place the box in the room and then click on it and you can insert a item into it.

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 30, 2007, 08:38 PM
People have been placing the ranch boxes in my rooms. Somebody came in, turned placement mode on, threw down a "cardboard box" and left without saying a word.

KyEmo
Dec 30, 2007, 09:04 PM
Someone ran into my room the day of AoI before I had any decos up, and placed like 10 of them in my room. I wound up getting about 10k worth of random stuff...

Angelo
Dec 30, 2007, 09:22 PM
"Cardboard Box" and "A Little Something" are sort've Sega's way of throwing in a package delivery feature.

Always nice to see a cardboard box waiting in the space next to your shop counter.