PDA

View Full Version : olga DNA

Blue147
Jan 12, 2003, 01:36 AM
i see all these want list with olga flow on them.do you people realy think that some has it.And then i take a look at thier "for trade list" and thier is nothing worth the DNA on thier.lol.so what do you guys think of these people.i my self think the DNA is over rated or crap.

Numair
Jan 12, 2003, 04:13 AM
In my opinion it is because they are either Really dumb or are a noob and dont realize what they are asking for. I mean come on Olga Dna is like SUper DUper rare and they offer you a freakin Dragon Slayer or something like that on their trade list. lol o well noobs will be noobs

TeamPhalanx
Jan 12, 2003, 07:35 AM
I don't think those that ask for the item actually realize how rare it is. I mean, we're not even sure how it's obtained. Until I actually see Olga drop ANY item, I'm not convinced that it drops the Gene.

Blue147
Jan 12, 2003, 01:10 PM
from what i've heard if you kill olga with a flowen or was it a red wepon?well ether way you if kill him with one of those wepons i think he'll drop it,but i dont if thats ture so some should try it,if someone hasn't already.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 12, 2003, 02:00 PM
Grrr... must squash rumor...

The only purpose in hitting (not killing) Olga Flow with a RED weapon is in order to see FLOWEN later on.

Blue147
Jan 12, 2003, 04:11 PM
lol never said it was true.

Blue147
Jan 12, 2003, 06:35 PM
bad poll go back to the top.