PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Now im starting to get worried....(NAT proble

Enigmaloner
Dec 30, 2007, 09:37 PM
Um, Just looking for a little Tech support here or at least a little bit of hope ill get a chance to paly tonight.

Im getting constant Interrupt requests and "Unable to connect" messages on both AOTL and on the Demo

I was having difficulty hearing teammates so i turned on Upnp on my router to solve Nat Difficulties but now im not even getting as far as my character selection menu.

Please tell me this is just a busy server problem and not something on my end.

Please? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

chu-chu-chu
Dec 30, 2007, 09:40 PM
xbox live is all wonky. hit "retry" instead of "disconnect". honestly. voice might still be messed up, but you might be able to get on.

Enigmaloner
Dec 30, 2007, 09:48 PM
Nope been at it an hour before i made this Post http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif <sniffle> no PSU tonight.... its already 3 am

Im logged into Live just fine as well didnt seem to be running slow, <shakes a fistof defiance> ill get onlineyet even if i just get into my room to idle while i sleep!

Telina
Dec 30, 2007, 09:54 PM
yea, my party is having issues with voice chat that we normally don't have ever.no idea what it is though

Enigmaloner
Dec 30, 2007, 10:04 PM
Now i cant log into Live, Have the servers just exploded and killed the entire support staff? I almost hope so, dam all you american peoples and others around the world playing at ordinary human hours i wish to get my game on but your over abundance is making my chances of logging in miniscule.
<Boots 360 Elite accross the room> <Rests old 360 Premium underneath laptop in its new role as heat sink>

You know what i have been having problems more and more with live and 360's since moving to a new machine Recovery of gamertag slows down everything from playing my video off a harddrive (connected to the usb port) to logging in.

Im sorry but im 1 sip of lucozade away from having a serious temper tantrum ( -_- ) that or a diabetic coma....

pikachief
Dec 30, 2007, 10:07 PM
yea its been messed up since christmas.

SUPPOSEDLY its with all teh new live accounts, but i doubt that many people bought 360's lol

Aviva
Dec 30, 2007, 10:08 PM
took me like 2 hours te get on PSU today because of the flakey connection...

jerkweed399
Dec 30, 2007, 10:09 PM
A new xbox live account is made every 7 seconds (i base this off nothing just heard it somewhere). I Imagine for Christmas a bit more came then usual

McLaughlin
Dec 30, 2007, 10:12 PM
Xbox Live is FUBAR'd. Wait it out.

TheTofuShop
Dec 30, 2007, 10:13 PM
On 2007-12-30 19:07, pikachief wrote:
yea its been messed up since christmas.

SUPPOSEDLY its with all teh new live accounts, but i doubt that many people bought 360's lol

you'd be suprised, 8 of my friends got 360's.

also ive been having problems with logging on, not just to PSU, my friend is really angry at the down time, but whatever, it will pass...

DarkEliteRico
Dec 30, 2007, 10:38 PM
We're having way too many issues with LIVE currently, even after i got off of work i started to deal with the same issues some of my customers are running into. I'm technically not signed into live but i can get onto the PSU servers and play games, none of my friends show up online until i check them out through their partner cards.

Hate to sound like a broken record here, but they're working on this issue, they don't technically have an ETA for a fix time as of yet either so quit fucking buggin out.

Our sign up server is the one hit the hardest, and with the techs not knowing where to begin with the multitude of issues we're having they're freaking out a bit. We started having issues on the 23rd and they've been getting worse.....

pikachief
Dec 30, 2007, 10:47 PM
we've started having issues early december! they started off small and now they're getting quite big.

im sure they'll get worse though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Enigmaloner
Dec 30, 2007, 10:48 PM
Ill bug out if i like (^_^) thank you very much

But Just out of curiousity, Sign up is getting fixed first am i correct? (I typed a big rant about Fixing it first to get more money in and blah blah blah about greedy B(&*^$*dom)

but im genuinely perplexed and curious to know a little about the server set up for live in the EU and In the US and how its relates to my PSU connection issue.

Are the Servers for EU Live users the Same Servers of US live users and if not how are Both the EU/US Servers for PSU directly affected by said problem as it is i can log into my Xbox live fairly okay but i cannot for the life of me get into PSU, It is as of this moment and 2 hours of repetition in 10 minute on and off bouts impossible to get past the "Awaiting response..." message

EDIT:
I dunno i was just rereading the message above since i have no PSU to play, So this verbal barrage could be considered your fault, If i had the distraction you would all be well and free. I just wanted to ask when you say a Multitude of issues that have come to a head as of the 23rd of December can you honestly say as a technician nobody pointed out the possiblity of the system collapsing under its own groaning weight and requiring a major fix, I do believe that is why Xbox live has regular maintenance in the first place so new servers and tweaks to improve productivity can be achieved and might i just say not anticipating a good christmas is just nihilistic not to mention a very big bag of humbug to Xbox live users.

(my 2 cents deposited i shall now retire to the boudoir) Unlike my Silver coin i missed out on today!!!!! <Shakes a very veiny and angry fist>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Enigmaloner on 2007-12-30 19:59 ]</font>

Aviendha
Dec 30, 2007, 11:48 PM
On 2007-12-30 18:40, chu-chu-chu wrote:
xbox live is all wonky. hit "retry" instead of "disconnect". honestly. voice might still be messed up, but you might be able to get on.

I did this on accident and it actually worked. :0 I've never seen retry work before, so I was pretty surprised. I've also had better luck staying connected today than yesterday, so maybe M$ is slowly fixing it.

DarkEliteRico
Dec 31, 2007, 01:08 AM
Can't answer for the techs, but hell I'd try to isolate the sign up issues first and get everything taken care of one step at a time. Messaging recently has been a joke, our achievements for multiple games have been glitched or not even showing up ummm sounds familiar.

chokeitdown
Dec 31, 2007, 07:53 AM
Yes, Live has been fuxxed for a while. Word from MS is that they know about the issues and are working on them. Of course, they apologize for any inconvienence.

Enigmaloner
Dec 31, 2007, 07:56 AM
Well i tried to post earlier but the site was undergoing maintenance.

This problem isnt resolved for me, Other people are complaining about it being slow or lagging but I still cant log into PSU so no new years funs for me... HAB BUMHUG!

Edit:

Problem solved it was DNS Problems changed the servers and im all good now yay!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Enigmaloner on 2008-01-01 10:19 ]</font>