PDA

View Full Version : Which is better

awsomaha
Dec 30, 2007, 10:00 PM
Quick question for a noob http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I have two one handed swords, one has a B next to it and one has a C next to it. I know for sure the B one is called florusnt bulb but if I sell it I can sell it for more then the C one. Even though the C one has better ATP and ACC (Accuracy). Now which one should I keep? Hope that makes sense http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RedMussel
Dec 30, 2007, 10:06 PM
No it doesent, i thought florescent bulbs were C rank, and i just dident understand the rest...

pikachief
Dec 30, 2007, 10:08 PM
np, the double posting is caused by the forum lagging not you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

awsomaha
Dec 30, 2007, 10:08 PM
Sorry for double post, thought there was an issue with my isp. As for the rest, I'll get more info and post it so I can make it more clear

awsomaha
Dec 30, 2007, 10:13 PM
Okay, here is a little better info......Fluorescent Bulb C PP = 127 and ATP = 190 can sell for 7000 and the other one is Palasra B PP = 158 and ATP = 229 and can sell for 6200. So sorry if this seems like a stupid post, but why would something which has worse stats sell for more then something with better ones? Main reason I'm asking.

Enigmaloner
Dec 30, 2007, 10:15 PM
(Waited till a post was made on one of the two threads posted)

Hold onto the one with Best PP and ATP Like Thanubis said but also take into consideration the Percentage and element of each weapon.

Example: if you have other swords and both have the same Element and (similar) percentages sell the lower ATP one, if however they are differant elements and your short on equipment hold onto the sword an make use of it in the right mission.

Didnt know how "noob" you are but i think that covers all the bases.... right?

EDIT!

On the Question of the vales, I think its due to the flourescent bulb being a more rare item, I think its star rated higher even though it has a lower ATP.

Edit AGAIN

Nope I was wrong its only a 3 star weapon, All i can say i dunno, Soemone with more knowledge than me can answer but im thinking it must be the Percentage of element attatched. to the weapon thats affecting its price thought i was unsure that NPC shops consider the percentage in their offers..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Enigmaloner on 2007-12-30 19:19 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Enigmaloner on 2007-12-30 19:33 ]</font>

JeffPaine
Dec 30, 2007, 10:45 PM
Maybe Fluorescent Bulb sells more because it's an amusing joke weapon? I dunno.

awsomaha
Dec 30, 2007, 10:50 PM
LOL, lets just say, I started playing PSU AoI about a week ago and never played PSU or PSO. So lets say as far as this game, extremely noobish http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ranubis89
Dec 30, 2007, 11:20 PM
The flurescent bulb is from 1up cup the reason it sells for so much is its a joke wepon id say go with the stronger one its more usefull

Tetsaru
Dec 31, 2007, 12:00 AM
Based on what you've posted so far, statistically the Palasra is better (B rank weapons are generally better than C ranks), but if those are the only two sabers you have, I'd say keep both of them. In PSU, it's okay to have multiples of the same kind of weapon, especially if you use them a lot; I often carry at least three rifles with me on my main character. Depending on the situation, you could spam whichever Photon Art you have linked to one of your sabers, then switch to the other one when the first runs out of PP and save yourself from using a Photon Charge or swinging around trying to fill it back up. Or, if you're facing certain types of enemies, if your sabers are different elements (say for example, light and fire), your light element saber would probably do more damage to a dark element enemy than your fire element one, though their ATP stat would also influence that.

So yeah, don't always think that you should sell off your weapons simply because you find a better one, especially early on. It helps tremendously when you're trying to level up a certain Photon Art for that weapon.

Hope this helps you! :3

Tetsaru
Dec 31, 2007, 12:04 AM
*sorry, double post* >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tetsaru on 2007-12-30 21:53 ]</font>