PDA

View Full Version : Search for the Rabol rad

keanon
Dec 31, 2007, 01:31 AM
PC/PS2 version
trying to farm a rabol rad board from the naval lvl 70+ but coming up empty handed. Any suggestions on the best place to find, i.e. better drop rate, most naval's etc.
been looking for a few days now and its begining to just get frustrating . . . and I already tried the "stop looking for it and it will appear" thing XP I highly doubt any game has programs so advanced that they can decipher which items your looking for based on which mission you spam . . . =/
any info would be nice.

Xefi
Dec 31, 2007, 01:44 AM
the only place comes in my mind right now is Desert Terror S for those level 70 Navals. There seem to be a few of them there. I dont think any of the new AoI expansion area have navals. Naval from the old PSU doesnt have good drop rate regardless anywhere you hunt. Actually, the old PSu doesnt have good drop rate at all, so all i can say is good luck and keep trying. :S

Vickie
Dec 31, 2007, 01:55 AM
do stolen weapon s2

keanon
Dec 31, 2007, 02:01 AM
i thought naval dropped Rabol Dadan in S2, would they still drop lower rank? I was told that S is the only place they would drop or as long as they were lvl 70

pikachief
Dec 31, 2007, 02:12 AM
No i think that drops off of navals lvl 70-99 and lvl 100 navals drop w/e is higher.

stolen weapon doesnt have lvl 100 navals on S2 so its good http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif