PDA

View Full Version : Some people are just lucky!!! and still suffer (*o*)

IceBeam
Dec 31, 2007, 07:59 AM
i was run around in a mission and i happen to get two[B] Svaltus Sword in one run. so i was like damn what a good day so i rejoice and return to room and and them in storage and returned (cuz i was feeling lucky) and what do you know i get the same spawns again and i happen to get another [B] Svaltus Sword on my last run with 2 catiliums in that run!!! that was great but now i look at the player shops and look for svaltus edge 8 mil and up??? wtf so now the board serve me no purpose until i get the edge.....
you may win some but it seems i lost this one..... 30 svaltus later still no edge just junaline(might be spelled wrong) so if you happen to be one of those people that sell stuff for a little cheaper that the 8 mil on xbox 360 sent me a message
GT: TheyAllMustDie

chokeitdown
Dec 31, 2007, 08:14 AM
That is the worst paragraph in the history of the written word.

IceBeam
Dec 31, 2007, 09:03 AM
On 2007-12-31 05:14, chokeitdown wrote:
That is the worst paragraph in the history of the written word.

since when are we here to be proper? i thought this was about a game? damn dude get a life. if you didnt understand that you must be one of those 10 out off 100 kids born with problems.loser

IceBeam
Dec 31, 2007, 09:08 AM
not talking about the challenged i support autism!! but people called chokeitdown with a name like that its tells you what he does all day.

chokeitdown
Dec 31, 2007, 09:39 AM
hahahahah

RegulusHikari
Dec 31, 2007, 09:41 AM
i support autism!!

You support it? Do you even know what the fuck you are talking about?

Warren683
Dec 31, 2007, 10:14 AM
If you're telling the truth then I hate you so freaking much... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

IceBeam
Dec 31, 2007, 10:52 AM
On 2007-12-31 06:41, RegulusHikari wrote:

i support autism!!

what are you like 17 or 18 man? if you live in the US and dont know what autisim you are a hermit. for 1, as of 2007 10% of births are autistic. and to shut you up i actually work for a company that helps autistic children. but once again i am not gonna stoop to your level. was only statin the chokeitdown guy does not understand basic cpu lengo he crazy or challeged at cpu lengo. but you on the other hand is on a whole nother level of stupidity. stay in school man you wonder why the average high schooler is at a 6th grade level. So just think child before you end up a statistic.

Saphion
Dec 31, 2007, 10:53 AM
...What?

JAFO22000
Dec 31, 2007, 10:59 AM
HAHAHAHA!!! What a way to end the New Year....

Bravo to you Icebeam!! Bra-fucking-vo!

RegulusHikari
Dec 31, 2007, 11:06 AM
On 2007-12-31 07:52, IceBeam wrote:
stay in school man you wonder why the average high schooler is at a 6th grade level.

Thanks for proving that true with your horribly formed, grammatically incorrect response.

But to put an end to this pathetic topic, go post in the trade forum, since that's where this belongs anyway.

chokeitdown
Dec 31, 2007, 11:09 AM
I just want to know how you can support a disability without sounding like a complete moron.

chokeitdown
Dec 31, 2007, 11:10 AM

i support autism!!

what are you like 17 or 18 man? if you live in the US and dont know what autisim you are a hermit. for 1, as of 2007 10% of births are autistic. and to shut you up i actually work for a company that helps autistic children. but once again i am not gonna stoop to your level. was only statin the chokeitdown guy does not understand basic cpu lengo he crazy or challeged at cpu lengo. but you on the other hand is on a whole nother level of stupidity. stay in school man you wonder why the average high schooler is at a 6th grade level. So just think child before you end up a statistic.

There's nothing else to add to this. It really speaks for itself.

amtalx
Dec 31, 2007, 11:11 AM
WTF <---This topic.

FlakariLeader
Dec 31, 2007, 11:18 AM

i support autism!!

What the hell are you talking about? I repeat what RegulusHikari said, do you know what you're talking about with that first phrase? With you saying, "I support Autism," it sounds like you think autism is a good thing, well guess what, it's not. Now if you said, "I care for people with autism," it makes you sound like you're supportive for people who have that problem.

You need to learn proper grammar, (especially on the internet, people will rip your sentences and meaning of your words in a heartbeat, like this post) right now you're the one sounding like you're 12 years old with little knowledge.

chu-chu-chu
Dec 31, 2007, 11:24 AM
I'm confused. Is someone here autistic? And someone is not supporting him?

Powder Keg
Dec 31, 2007, 11:28 AM
Nothing to contribute to topic and grammar whining:

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/Assets/grammarian.jpg

Anyway, that price is sick for a Svaltus Edge. I've seen them for less on PS2, but I've been lucky enough to get mine along with the trade I made for the board.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Artea on 2007-12-31 08:30 ]</font>