PDA

View Full Version : new year event !!!!!!!!!!!!!

xgp
Dec 31, 2007, 04:56 PM
is thar 1 and if so

what time

whar at

is thar a priez

beatrixkiddo
Dec 31, 2007, 05:09 PM
I don't think SEGA is holding one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

But we get a new lobby and maybe some new decorations in the shop at Clyez City 2nd Floor.

And I'm sure some people on PSO-W are gonna do events to celebrate.

BlueInfinity
Dec 31, 2007, 05:10 PM
Omg your English, regardless of you having delixia please take the time to download the goggle tool bar and use the spell check feature.

xgp
Dec 31, 2007, 05:14 PM
On 2007-12-31 14:10, BlueInfinity wrote:
Omg your English, regardless of you having delixia please take the time to download the goggle tool bar and use the spell check feature.

u plz tack the time to kiss x.g.p.s red white and blue shiny metal ass if u cant raed it jast leave me alon!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xgp on 2007-12-31 14:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xgp on 2007-12-31 14:17 ]</font>

BlueInfinity
Dec 31, 2007, 05:19 PM
Just because you have a condition doesn't excuse you from trying to better your spelling. No one is making fun of you, just throwing a bit wisdom at you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2007-12-31 14:25 ]</font>

Telina
Dec 31, 2007, 05:22 PM
i don't understand what deslexia is anymore lol. i thought, and was always told, that it was a condition that caused you to reverse the order of numbers or letters. Not totally bar you from spelling correctly.

I don't care if you can't spell either by birth or by condition, but i'm pretty sure you refered to yourself in third person and now owe who ever owns futurama royalties for correctly spelling bender's catch phrase

Telina
Dec 31, 2007, 05:23 PM
But there is no event for us on the new years eve or day for that matter. If there was it'd be talked about more or atleast announced.

It occurs to me i could have just edited my prior post, but eh

xgp
Dec 31, 2007, 05:26 PM
i was in school for 15 years and i ave tired to ues spell chack it comes so eaz to to ather pll that u dont get it. u have no idea what ir is lack to b told that u need to wack on it i have for all 21 years i ave been alve i am os sick of heaing it jast lave me alon if u can add some at what my post is about thin plz do but other whis lave me alon

KyEmo
Dec 31, 2007, 05:28 PM
On 2007-12-31 14:19, BlueInfinity wrote:
Just because you have a condition doesn't excuse you from trying to better your spelling. No one is making fun of you, just throwing a bit wisdom at you.

He does try. Instead of giving him "wisdom" you should http://www.pso-world.com/images/menu/english/exit-1.gif (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=logout ) instead.

Syl
Dec 31, 2007, 05:29 PM

Leave the guy alone. You don't have to go out of your way to insult him. You speak as if you yourself have had dyslexia and can just think he can use correct grammar and spelling whenever he feels like it. But im 100% you don't have dyslexia, so stop pretending you know what it is.

Ever wonder if he's already trying? For all we know, if he didn't misspell certain words and such it would be much harder to get what he was saying.

You guys swear it takes you like 20 minutes to get a grasp of what he's trying to say. Really, stop being assholes.

RedMussel
Dec 31, 2007, 05:37 PM
xgp is cool, don't say anything bad about him, or i will have to go all Hello Kitty on you >:O

BlueInfinity
Dec 31, 2007, 05:44 PM
Whoa whoa whoa , hold on I refuse to be the bad guy of this.

1) I didn't insult him, I had no intentions on doing so and if I did I'm sorry.

2 ) I can understand what he said.

I'm not making a big deal out of this I simply gave him a helpful suggestion and you guys took it as harmful criticism.

seriously your all overreacting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2007-12-31 14:49 ]</font>

chu-chu-chu
Dec 31, 2007, 05:47 PM
On 2007-12-31 14:44, BlueInfinity wrote:
seriously your all overreacting

"your"?

zing!

>","<!

i kid, i kid.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chu-chu-chu on 2007-12-31 14:47 ]</font>

ZodiacNKnight
Dec 31, 2007, 05:59 PM
*sigh*

His post really does speak for itself. It's not whether he has dyslexia or not it's his attitude going about it.

Internet courtesy 101...
People don't typically want to read text that looks like it was typed by a 10 year old with their cell phone.
It also the same reason why people don't like it when someone types it all caps.

If you want to be taken seriously you should try to use some 3rd party spellcheck software to help you. Going around and saying you have a problem and doing nothing to correct it isn't a solution. It's an excuse.

As for the event... If there was one it would usually be posted on the official PSU website.
If Pso-world is having one then there would be a sticky somewhere in the forums or on its main index page.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-12-31 15:05 ]</font>

HaydenX
Dec 31, 2007, 06:05 PM
On 2007-12-31 14:10, BlueInfinity wrote:

Excuse me, but is it not GOOGLE toolbar? And it is also dyslexia not delixia. Do not critique one's spelling when you cannot perform so well yourself.

xgp
Dec 31, 2007, 06:09 PM
On 2007-12-31 14:59, ZodiacNKnight wrote:
*sigh*

His post really does speak for itself. It's not whether he has dyslexia or not it's his attitude going about it.

Internet curiosity 101...
People don't typically want to read text that looks like it was typed by a 10 year old with their cell phone.
It also the same reason why people don't like it when someone types it all caps.

If you want to be taken seriously you should try to use some 3rd party spellcheck software to help you. Going around and saying you have a problem and doing nothing to correct it isn't a solution. It's an excuse.

As for the event... If there was one it would usually be posted on the official PSU website.
If Pso-world is having one then there would be a sticky somewhere in the forums or on its main index page.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-12-31 15:01 ]</font>
dood do me a favor for 1 day b for u send a massage spill chack it all day for 1 day thin tack in to it that the chack will not allwas till u the reit word u r looking for and thin till me ow mhuch of your time it tacks up

BlueInfinity
Dec 31, 2007, 06:12 PM
And 1 misspelled word justifies your post? I'm not posting any more responses to this topic since so many trolls seem to be just interested in "putting" me in my place.

The topic has been answered and I'm requesting that a mod locks this before its gets too out of hand.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2007-12-31 15:13 ]</font>

Kerry157
Dec 31, 2007, 06:14 PM
I am amused.

JAFO22000
Dec 31, 2007, 06:15 PM
On 2007-12-31 14:47, chu-chu-chu wrote:

"your"?

zing!

>","<!

i kid, i kid.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chu-chu-chu on 2007-12-31 14:47 ]</font>

Dang, you beat me too it chu!

+p.p+

BTW, for someone who obviously has a horrible time trying to spell words correctly, a spell check would do little to help.

AND, there are many different levels of dislexia. Most think it only has to deal with transposing letters and numbers, but this is actually a minor form of the condition.

xgp
Dec 31, 2007, 06:17 PM
On 2007-12-31 15:15, JAFO22000 wrote:

On 2007-12-31 14:47, chu-chu-chu wrote:

"your"?

zing!

>","<!

i kid, i kid.

Dang, you beat me too it chu!

+p.p+

BTW, for someone who obviously has a horrible time trying to spell words correctly, a spell check would do little to help.

AND, there are many different levels of dislexia. Most think it only has to deal with transposing letters and numbers, but this is actually a minor form of the condition.

ding ding ding ty some one gve this 1 a pariz

ZodiacNKnight
Dec 31, 2007, 06:19 PM
On 2007-12-31 15:09, xgp wrote:

*sigh*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-12-31 15:01 ]</font>
dood do me a favor for 1 day b for u send a massage spill chack it all day for 1 day thin tack in to it that the chack will not allwas till u the reit word u r looking for and thin till me ow mhuch of your time it tacks up

As a matter of fact I spell check every time I write. Every time I want to say something I check it about four to five times. Even if I change one word I have to re-read that sentence several times just to understand what it's saying.
If I didn't my grammar and spelling would be just about as bad as yours. It also explains why my post count isn't very high in comparison to my join date.
When I want to post a message I have to make sure it's worth my time.

JAFO22000
Dec 31, 2007, 06:20 PM
On 2007-12-31 15:17, xgp wrote:
ding ding ding ty some one gve this 1 a pariz

Ooooohh, I'll take the Ollaka Plushy please!

xgp
Dec 31, 2007, 06:22 PM
On 2007-12-31 15:19, ZodiacNKnight wrote:

On 2007-12-31 15:09, xgp wrote:

*sigh*

As a matter of fact I spell check every time I write. Every time I want to say something I check it about four to five times. Even if I change one word I have to re-read that sentence several times just to understand what it's saying.
If I didn't my grammar and spelling would be just about as bad as yours. It also explains why my post count isn't very high in comparison to my join date.
When I want to post a message I have to make sure it's worth my time.

will good for u but i do not have that laxury

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xgp on 2007-12-31 15:23 ]</font>

Vickie
Dec 31, 2007, 07:26 PM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2007-12-31 14:25 ]</font>

eet aahh deek phahg

who do you think you are?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vickie on 2007-12-31 16:29 ]</font>

Vickie
Dec 31, 2007, 07:31 PM
leave that dyslexic dude alone, The fuck is wrong with you people?.