PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Now that Sega Trivia is over...

Yusaku_Kudou
Jan 1, 2008, 03:17 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to anybody here who may have been there all night with me or participated at all on the Xbox 360 1:01 Universe. We were on Clyez City 4th floor at first with me logged on as Ryo Hazuki until I changed to my main, Ema. I was able to get back on Live eventually, so we changed the Sega Trivia to the Club on 1:01. Overall, it was six short hours and 1.2 million meseta awarded to dozens of participants. Anybody in the club was welcome to participate and the Sega dweebs were easy to pick out from the younger players. Well, I am a dweeb myself, as I asked six hours of questions about Sega from the top of my head. I probably asked about 2000 questions. Nobody won any of the one-million meseta prizes, but a few 100K prizes were awarded to those nerdy enough to know the answer to a question. Sadly, nobody was able to get this question that I thought was pretty clever myself:

"For 100K Meseta. What Sonic character has the name of something Bernie has a lot of?" Thirty seconds and nobody got it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I think Zali took off without about 300K of my meseta alone. Huge dweeb. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif It was especially funny when somebody new randomly said the answer to find out they really won meseta.

Randomness
Jan 1, 2008, 06:37 AM
Out of curiousity, was the answer Knuckles?

Mattblaah
Jan 1, 2008, 07:40 AM
Thats what happened to me. I randomly walked past and saw you asking a question, i typed the answer and you gave me metsa, i was quite amazed so i stayed until you got cut off. Won about 200k. What were the million metsa questions? Wish Id known you were carrying on somewhere else.

Yusaku_Kudou
Jan 1, 2008, 08:14 PM
On 2008-01-01 04:40, Mattblaah wrote:
Thats what happened to me. I randomly walked past and saw you asking a question, i typed the answer and you gave me metsa, i was quite amazed so i stayed until you got cut off. Won about 200k. What were the million metsa questions? Wish Id known you were carrying on somewhere else.

Million meseta question: Who was the founder of Sega?

"Out of curiousity, was the answer Knuckles?"

Err no, it was "Knack."