PDA

View Full Version : important about characters

painXxX
Jan 1, 2008, 04:06 PM
I need help w/ something. ok so my xbox got sold and it had my hard drive. game stop deletes the gt's right? well i have mine onle still but question is can i get back my psu characters? if not i needa favor. i dont have gold and i need mssg my friends stuff. PLEASE HELP ME! :'(

burninglink5
Jan 1, 2008, 04:07 PM
Yes, you can always recover your GT at any time from another console even if your GT was deleted off of your old one by Gamestop.

RedMussel
Jan 1, 2008, 04:08 PM
I think when you get a new xbox you can recover your GT.

Lyric
Jan 1, 2008, 04:10 PM
Yeah, that's right. Also, PSU Characters are saved online as opposed to the hardrive. Correct me if I'm wrong of course, but all of your characters should be fine once you recover your gamertag.

D1ABOLIK
Jan 1, 2008, 04:15 PM
If your on a new xbox just go to the recover gamertag option on the main blade. You will have to put in your gamertag, your e mail linked to the gamertag, and the password for the e mail. You will still have your online characters saved. Just load the game up after you recover your gamertag. If your guardians account isnt active it will tell you its expired and direct you to xbox live to re purchase it. You characters are linked to your gamertag. If your on the same gamertag you will still have your character data.

________
California Dispensaries (http://california.dispensaries.org/)

painXxX
Jan 2, 2008, 12:48 PM
THANK YOU ALL SO ****ING MUCH

painXxX
Jan 2, 2008, 02:14 PM
I'd give you all hugs but i dunno any of you