PDA

View Full Version : Easier way to find Jigo Booma??? (Pinkish booma)

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 1, 2008, 09:42 PM
I saw them about 2 times today. I was with two of my friends doing Saukara Blast C. In the last block right before you fight those flying barta casting things...i guess the boss, you either see a few of those little dogs or some boomas.(could be another set, thats just the only one i saw). When we saw the boomas, there where 3 Jigos with them. Ironically all three dropped a cactachair.... According to Pso-world thats a special drop.........kinda surprised a neiclaw didnt drop......

lol sorry for the long story......
Does anyone have a way or i guess a strategy where you have a better chance of seeing one. Maybe a certain map set or somethin.

Raine_Loire
Jan 1, 2008, 09:44 PM
I've only gotten them once, doing Sakura Blast on A. All I noticed odd about that level was that boomas were all I fought in the first block! They all dropped cactachairs for me too >.< I just randomly dropped them in people's shops O.o I can't believe that's a special drop!

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 1, 2008, 10:28 PM
lol i think thats funny that the neiclaw that isnt a special drop is worth more then the special drop..........i think thats kinda funny
im hoping to hear other people experiences. maybe a common similiarty...................mabye.........lol

DarkEliteRico
Jan 1, 2008, 10:33 PM
The nei claw is still a special drop considering it comes from a rare monster, and you won't always get one if you get a jiggobooma spawn. Only thing i'm doing with the cactachairs is feeding those damn things to my armor bot which i'm just now starting :/

pikachief
Jan 1, 2008, 10:38 PM
yea catachairs are a lot more comon than nei claws http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 1, 2008, 11:19 PM
lol cactachair is kind of funny tho.
I wander if anyone saw a pattern or particular monsters sets.............

possible???

EspioKaos
Jan 1, 2008, 11:38 PM
http://psupedia.info/Sakura_Blast#Enemy_spawn_chart

Sexy_Raine
Jan 2, 2008, 01:56 AM
They also appear in Hill of Spores. I copied and pasted one of my older posts of the spawns there:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Map A: The blk1 starts where you see a red Barrier in the distance. In that first room, you must fight rappies. Then you should see Ollakas and Kutebos(red birds) in that same blk. Blk2 will that big indoor room that will have 3 enemies that spawn once you've beaten all the rappies, if it's Goboomas, then you're on the right track, no red birds in blk2. In blk3 if you see no Kakwanes and boomas instead, you've got the rare map.

Map B: This blk1 is the same as map A's. Blk2 will have a part where you're are ambushed by 3 Kakwanes on the long bridge part. Blk3 must have Booma instead of Kakwanes, then it's a rare map.

Map C: Blk1 Looks like Map A's blk2. Same deal. Look for blk3 boomas.

Now there are wrong maps that always have the boomas spawn in blk3, and you would think you're in a rare map but it's not. These 3 maps I described will get a blk3 completely different from what they're suppose to be, and boomas pretty much tell you it's the rare map.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helps

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2008-01-01 22:56 ]</font>

NosajX7
Jan 2, 2008, 03:07 PM
hill of spores is a short mission, yes? i haven't played it since it came out..

koala
Jan 2, 2008, 04:20 PM
I have always wondered when I check psu spawn things for rare maps what do I go off of for S missions. Does anyone know?