PDA

View Full Version : subscription question.

Cry0
Jan 2, 2008, 08:17 PM
see, i ordered a one time subscription, and it'll end 5 januari (which is good, sicne i hv exams, and don't want to be bothered, or sedused...) in any case, If I wanted to play again after say, a month and a half or so ,2 months, whatever, will it still be saved (my data)? even though i took a one time subscription and it did no get renewed for a month or 2?

because last time i quit there was a year in between and it got deleted (my data, that is)

Wallin
Jan 2, 2008, 08:20 PM
Your online data should be saved, as long as you resubscribe with the same account, so don't forget or lose your username and password. As far as we knew, Sega had never deleted anyone's characters and there's no reason why they would (they would scare off returning customers that way, bigger no-no than their usual habits). I'm surprised yours were deleted, did you make a new account or something?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2008-01-02 17:20 ]</font>

DraconisWRX
Jan 3, 2008, 01:42 AM
+1 I stopped playing PSU for nearly a year and it was all still there when I came back.

DoubleJG
Jan 3, 2008, 04:44 AM
If you're talking about your online character data, then yes, it'll still be there. I believe that it's written in the Terms of agreement or something that they have the right to delete your character data after 90 days of inactivity. I had an inactive account for 6 months but my stuff was still intact.

In other words, yes Cry0, you're character(s) should still be there when you return for MaxAttack G http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

drizzle
Jan 3, 2008, 05:12 AM
Your data wasn't deleted, you made a new account. (I happen to have your old partner card and it was offline when I saw you running around... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif )

Cry0
Jan 3, 2008, 01:26 PM
I did not make a new account, yet it was deleted. in any case, 90 days is more then i need. max G, here we come!

Krltplps
Jan 3, 2008, 01:46 PM
I was gone for over a year and just came back. All my guys were right where I left them. Nothing deleted.
(And I'm having a load more fun this time around!)