PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Population? Xbox = crap

Achaiah191
Jan 3, 2008, 02:45 PM
I can't ever seem to play Xbox live because they are always having issues. I tried to log in and play today and it said my membership was not valid. I was playing yesterday and nothing was wrong? Why today? I already checked my information, its all up-to-date, and there are no error messages anywhere on my account at xboxlive.com.

So I was brave and tried to RECOVER my gamertag, but for the past week it keeps saying Xbox live signup is currently unavailable. That was the last straw, I can't log into my account, and something that should've been fixed over a week ago is still causing me problems.

I'm returning my Xbox 360 and moving back to the PC/PS2 version. If I can't play when I want to play (aside from maintenance) then I don't want to struggle with the damn system and the shitty service they provide.

How is the population in PC/PS2?

Kylie
Jan 3, 2008, 02:48 PM
I'm not going to lie about it. The population on PC / PS2 is not where anyone thought it would be. I'd say it's about where it was with v1 or even a bit worse. Not a bad thing if you got people to play with, but... yeah. Hopefully, the EU release will help us some - I'd personally like to see another full universe again.

Indica
Jan 3, 2008, 02:49 PM
We got plenty of room for ya and look forward to you joining

Complex_Jao
Jan 3, 2008, 02:59 PM
microsoft has been fixing the problems

zandra117
Jan 3, 2008, 03:07 PM
xbox live has been acting wierd since christmas, microsoft is fixing the problem. no need to quit.

Krltplps
Jan 3, 2008, 03:12 PM
I always see about 3 stars on one universe for the PC / PS2 version. During primetimes at least...I've never had a problem finding a group, that's what matters.

One thing I still don't understand is why everyone groups onto server 2 and not 1.

l_Will_l
Jan 3, 2008, 03:16 PM
lol seems microsoft is always "fixing their problem" im currently going onto my 8th 360. waiting for the box to come in the mail to send it away. Sure they give me a refurbished one and they send it decent, 1 - 2 weeks. But that is the sole reason why i play on PC is that the 360 is just unreliable. I could care less how many ppl are online at 1 time on our server cause u can only play with 6 ppl in a party at a time. lol and as long as we have 6 ppl on the pc/ps2 server, ill be there. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Not to mention that any 360 games ive felt like playing are out for PC as well (Gears, jericho, bioshock, shadowrun, etc)

JAFO22000
Jan 3, 2008, 03:25 PM
360 sux. You should go back to the PC/PS2 servers.

A2K
Jan 3, 2008, 03:27 PM
This isn't headed anywhere good.