PDA

View Full Version : sps / buff / units and elmets

xgp
Jan 3, 2008, 05:59 PM
i have seen that if my alt as a sps on thin gets buffed the damg jumps up so i was whuding if u have jast a wep and no boots thin put on 1 at a time what is the boost? i no my alt damg jumps from 800 to 1000 if she is is buffed and has her sps on. so if u ave elmit and buffs and sps(or some oter dameg boost time) can u grt from 800 to 1500? or soneing lack that?

o and i forgot if u have wep that combo wheth a armor and add that all up what is the incris

and plz if u can not raed this plz do not post i do not need a nather tipc tuned in to a war zone ty

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xgp on 2008-01-03 15:11 ]</font>

CelestialBlade
Jan 3, 2008, 06:04 PM
I don't have exact numbers for you but I do know that Buffs, SPS, and element do all stack with eachother.

gryphonvii
Jan 3, 2008, 06:05 PM
element can help boost damage, but you already have big boosts with sps, maybe you can get higher depending on the level buffs you get, but otherwise I think you're fine on damage

Fornever
Jan 3, 2008, 06:07 PM
Uh, out of that I got something about sps and buffing. I can tell you that Buffs raise your stats by a %, Im not sure if the % is taken before or after units/armor/weapons though. The reason for a more dramatic change in damage can definatly be explained with an sps though.

Im pretty sure with buffs lvl 1+ is 5%, lvl 11+ is 10%, lvl 21+ is 15%, and lvl 31+ is 20%.

xgp
Jan 3, 2008, 06:07 PM
On 2008-01-03 15:05, gryphonvii wrote:
element can help boost damage, but you already have big boosts with sps, maybe you can get higher depending on the level buffs you get, but otherwise I think you're fine on damage

o i no that i doing good damg but i jast whuding what it can get to or if other pll ues this

Golto
Jan 3, 2008, 06:11 PM
It really depends on the PA atp% on how much sps will increase your damage. With bullets I usually see a 30-50 point increase in damage per hit with sps compared to no +atp arm unit.

As for doubling damage with buff + sps + high element % I'm not so sure. Maybe with a low level character (like if you only had 100 atp lol) it could double your damage but once you start getting to the cap most of the types' atp is 6-8 times that of a sps.

xgp
Jan 3, 2008, 06:44 PM
i am whuding if u put all of the boost togathr what is the rl reshlt 1000 damg tuning into 2000 or more?

beatrixkiddo
Jan 3, 2008, 09:45 PM
All together it won't be quite that much of a boost http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif But it's still helpful.

Skids
Jan 3, 2008, 10:50 PM
On your damage question. It just various of how the math works together. You got your chars normal level stats, + your class level stats + the weapon your using + pa at the time = your base damage.

The factors that change this varible is

Slot items which increase or decrease your damage output.
If you weapon has a combo with your armor.
Is you can land the hard attack on your enemey.
If you have a critical on your enemy.
Your enemies defense.
The element percent of your weapon and the opposing monster element percent.
If your weapon is the opposing element it would do lot more damage to your enemy. Especially if its a high percent. If the a non opposing element it would do basic damage. If its the same element you would actually do lower damage.

For what your trying to do. To increase your damage output. You proably want to focus on the stronger pa arts and making sure your using the right opposing elements on your enemies with good percents.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skids on 2008-01-03 19:52 ]</font>