PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: looking for hard/power charge or solid power

Timbaland007
Jan 4, 2008, 12:57 PM
like the title says, im looking for either/or. The cheapest I've seen both at one point is 5.5 mil. Right now, I'm willing to give all the money I have(4.7 mil), both my S ranks(Crimson and huge cutter...sad, I know), and both of my A ranks. all 4 weps have percentages over 20%. I know Sleeping Warriors has hard power charge, and I've been doing that mision for 3 weeks straight to no avail...I came across one yesterday, but got booted at the end....and today, I had someone raise the price of one they had in their shop by EXACTLY 100 MESETA more than all the money I had on me so someone else could buy it. im so tired....Is there anyone out there who can help me....anyone at all? My char name is Fenrir.....

majan
Jan 4, 2008, 01:31 PM
wait....you saw it for 5.5 mill today?or 100 more than watever you had,meaning 4.7 mill plus 100? I checked abotu 2 hours ago and the lowest was 8.5 mill.

anyway,I have one for sale in my shop. we can negotiate if you like.

Timbaland007
Jan 4, 2008, 01:36 PM
no no. absolutely not. the 5.5 mil i saw was about a week ago. the incident where the guy raised the price by 100 meseta happened earlier this morning. i'd say....around 6:30. another person came in while i was negotiating with the guy. he agreed to lower it so i could but it, but instead lowered it just out of my range so the other person could buy it. then he kicked me out.

SammyKiller
Jan 4, 2008, 01:48 PM
Ouch http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Timbaland007
Jan 4, 2008, 01:51 PM
i know sammy...ppl on here can be cruel. like they started out as lvl 100+. all i do is help people. then i ask for something and i get the whole online community's ass to kiss....i hate it.....

SammyKiller
Jan 4, 2008, 02:20 PM
-_-;...well...i hope u get 1 of these 2....i have them both but i can't sell cuz i use them all the time...:/

Jan 4, 2008, 02:23 PM
well i hav a solid pow ... but not 2 offend u,as the other guy said is way 2 less maybe we can handle out a other deal? jus msg me

Timbaland007
Jan 4, 2008, 02:28 PM
i dont know how to private message ppl yet. im new lol. what other deal can we work out? im literally giving everything i have for the hard power charge. if thats not enough then i dont know what to do

Timbaland007
Jan 4, 2008, 02:38 PM
okay. i just got off with majan, and he says he'll get back to me after he speaks to someone else. so im chalking that up as a no. is there ANYONE ELSE that can help with my situation? again, all i have on me literally is 4.7 mi, 2 s rank weps, 2 a rank weps and a 15-star material called chronolium(spelling?) whoever helps me with this can have it all. anyone?