PDA

View Full Version : Current hotspot...

Randomness
Jan 4, 2008, 11:50 PM
I'm now going to complain about the whole mother brain mission. The level minimums for the ranks are completely absurd. Why would you make the minimum for A 60 when the enemies in B are FIFTEEN levels lower? Theres no fun fighting enemies that don't pose any sort of risk to you whatever. Makes it nigh-impossible to level my alts, both are which are in the B-A dead zone. Further, the number of parties there is rather low for a hot spot, so I don't even know if there IS one right now, and I don't really feel like going to every AoI mission looking for a party.

Only bright spot is that come next week, everyone's going to be running the event, and I can level jobs to my heart's content.

TalHex
Jan 4, 2008, 11:55 PM
Protip: Make a party, and the newbs will come (smirking, i am building an army... and its actually working!)

Randomness
Jan 5, 2008, 12:10 AM
You know, I could have sworn I put this in rants.

Well, may as well make the most of it.

I don't need an army. Magic>Armies. Besides, look how much good an army did the Emperor. A grand total of what, 4 people and 2 droids on Endor, plus 4 more people in various fighters (And one heavily-modified freighter) took out how many Imperials on the second Death Star?

TalHex
Jan 5, 2008, 12:13 AM
true but i'm just doing this because it amuses me...

Randomness
Jan 5, 2008, 12:16 AM
On 2008-01-04 21:13, TalonKitsune wrote:
true but i'm just doing this because it amuses me...

Nobody posts in here for any other reason, do they?

Or if you meant the random parties, why play a game if you don't get some enjoyment out of it?

And of course, if you meant the pressing of the submit button, why don't I see more double+ posts by you?

VanHalen
Jan 5, 2008, 05:28 PM
On 2008-01-04 20:55, TalonKitsune wrote:
Protip: Make a party, and the newbs will come (smirking, i am building an army... and its actually working!)

Your lucky. The last time I got noobs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif.

TalHex
Jan 5, 2008, 06:36 PM
On 2008-01-05 14:28, VanHalen wrote:

On 2008-01-04 20:55, TalonKitsune wrote:

Your lucky. The last time I got noobs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif.

how common are these n00bs? the only people i get are those who are a little bit ignorant of the game but still trainable... and none of them speak l33t (thank god i can only understand one out of 2 words)

VanHalen
Jan 5, 2008, 09:43 PM
Not very common. Though to most people on these boards they make it seem like it happens all the time. I just got one party that happened. Mainly I don't really need someone to use Resta on me, but when fighting enemies as a low level Protranser with no more dimates or trimates, and on your last scape doll. Its really nice to have. An acrotecher joined my party with a whip and a handgun no other weapons. Didn't even heal himself let his scape dolls do it for him.

Anywho enough about that. I gotta play more often, Ronin is catching up to me in levels.

Sord
Jan 5, 2008, 10:02 PM
I played random parties with ronin last night for what I think was almost a sli 18 hours (might have been 17) doing AMF runs. Onle had one time where there was a noobish guy that I had to support (luckily I was leveling up Force at the time and had Resta) but the person wasn't god awful, robably an alt character. I did meet a n00b, but he/she was fairly nice, and the only one that I bothered trading cards during all that time with. So yeah, good solid 18 hours with no quips about others.

Oh yeah, I'm PT3 now, lv30 or 31, forgot which.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2008-01-05 19:03 ]</font>

TalHex
Jan 5, 2008, 10:31 PM
When ever i go on a mission i always take to scapes, atleast five of each mate and one photon charge, also some alternate weapons in case the mission really drains ammo... its alright if really low levels can't support themselves because they might not have the money or they might just be new to the game but when its anyone above 20 that isn't self-sufficient then i consider them slightly n00bish... also people who mock others mistakes i consider noobs... (not things like lol but things like "lol you suckzors, etc)

Kylie
Jan 6, 2008, 03:40 PM
Mother Brain is the current hot spot? I wouldn't know because I hate that missing with a raving passion. Enemies are lame, music is lame, layout is lame, drops are lame, and, well, I kind of like the boss. Jesus, no wonder I've barely seen anyone since it came out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif