PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Old member returning.

Alice
Jan 5, 2008, 09:16 AM
Hello everyone I'm Alice and I'm just getting back into PSU. I just got Aotl so I really don't know all that much about new content and I stopped playing around February last year so I probably don't know much about old content either anyways I was looking for some new hangout/leveling friends since all my old ones quit long ago. I'm a level 45 CAST and I got every Type except Tech (Well I have it to 5 but CAST and Tech?) Anyways to make a long story short just returned and I'm looking for a new group. So thanks everyone one for reading and I'm looking forward to your replies.

Laranas
Jan 5, 2008, 11:47 AM
My alt is currently a Lv44 Caseal (Acrofighter atm) and I don't exactly have a set group to level with but if you just want to party sometime that'll work.

Yuneiko
Jan 5, 2008, 03:24 PM
I'm always willing to help out, I'm a currently 71 Human wartecher. Just find my shop, Yuneiko, and leave a message or see if i'm on. Even though i'm higher than you, i'm still probably weaker, so don't let that deter you from partying with me.

Eidorian
Jan 5, 2008, 04:15 PM
I can help out. Im a lvl 45 fighgunner. my cahracter name is Arian Ran-Lee

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eidorian on 2008-01-05 13:19 ]</font>