PDA

View Full Version : What is End.?

All-Mighty
Jan 5, 2008, 01:21 PM
I am on the 360servers what does the End. on your armor do?
If u get a certain amount does anything happen?
Such a resistance to anything?

Libram
Jan 5, 2008, 01:25 PM
END is the same as STA. Endurance/Stamina is your defense against Status Effects. A higher STA will make SEs hit less often, and if you can get it high enough you can negate some of the low level effects like freeze from Barta and death from Tier 1 Megid.

All-Mighty
Jan 5, 2008, 01:26 PM
what happens if i get it to 21 cause i can very easily

Pengfishh
Jan 5, 2008, 01:27 PM
You can? You'll have to share that secret.

Pillan
Jan 5, 2008, 01:30 PM
On 2008-01-05 10:26, All-Mighty wrote:
what happens if i get it to 21 cause i can very easily

Complete immunity to Incapacitate level 1. Not sure about any other immunities, since the enemy SE level is less obvious when it's not a real tech.

ThEoRy
Jan 5, 2008, 01:46 PM
STA actually stands for status abnormality resistance I believe.

The more you know...........*

Libram
Jan 5, 2008, 02:30 PM
Checked the book, and Theory is correct.

l_Will_l
Jan 5, 2008, 03:19 PM
What ive noticed with the STA, Comparing online to offline that is. Offline when u get SE'd It lasts about half the time that our online SE's do. And even when u start EP1 Ethan's STA i believe is like 20. Which is much higher than what we had back then. I think the higher the STA, the faster the SE you have on you wears out. Ive just never seen much of a difference when it comes to SE's actually hitting you and them working compared to how long they last. I mean if you get hit with fire and it works. the STA may help it wear off faster. But if you get hit with megid and the SE works, its not gunna revive you at all. i dunno tho havnt looked into this any more than that