PDA

View Full Version : Desperately in need of more storage space?

Helly
Jan 5, 2008, 01:59 PM
What I Played: PSU:AoI
What I Expected: Super storage space increase!
What I Got: Sonic Team: "lol maybe in a year we'll release a super expensive item to give your PM-only a teeny bit more space. also, whats a common box??"

Helly's cute lil PM was getting pretty full on regular PSU items. Now with tons more new ones available its maxed out at 300! If PSU didn't have such an awfully time consuming way of switching characters I maybe wouldn't mind so much but it does and that don't seem ta be changing anytime soon. ;_; A second expansion is still pretty far off but even the eventual 500 max for AoI won't be enough!

beatrixkiddo
Jan 5, 2008, 02:17 PM
I'll take all your weapons, if you need room for other stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Yusaku_Kudou
Jan 5, 2008, 02:45 PM
How does somebody even come close to 500? The most I've ever had in a PM was 80 and I have 900 hours logged. Really need every single synth item ever in the game?

Pillan
Jan 5, 2008, 02:50 PM
I've gotten near 300 several times, but each time I just clean out storage and move excess items to alts. Basically all of the animal parts minus Tengohg Ala and all of the synth mats below A rank as well as those not used in guns were removed from my main (because of the ranged PM, of course).

Noblewine
Jan 5, 2008, 03:19 PM
Hopefully after a maintaince check the will increase the capacity. You could just open a shop and people will buy your stuff.

Indica
Jan 5, 2008, 03:22 PM
All my PM's have about 200 Items in them. Id feel more comfortable when we can max them out to 500.

l_Will_l
Jan 5, 2008, 03:25 PM
This is the way i do my setup and it seems to work. sure u may have to do some daily arranging before u start playing but its only like 5-10 min and its really not that long.

My main char has all my weps and armors and Pa's in storage.

My alt Newman has all the TECH Mats and any extra TECH weps

My alt Cast has all the RANGE Mats and any extra RANGE weps.

My alt Beast has all the MELEE Mats and any extra MELEE weps.

Now all my chars share PA's, cause well you can only use 1 char at a time. and i dont feel like lvling the same pa 4 times. And at the beginning of the day i just make a decision on who i feel like using for that day and i organize what weps/pa's i need accordingly. if you keep up to date on keeping ur storage clean and junk free. its really not a big problem going thru ur storage on 4 pm's

Laranas
Jan 5, 2008, 03:31 PM
I save all the mats in the PM of the character that found them, and then weapons, PAs, and everything else on top of that, and I don't think I've hit 200 on a character.

RACast_Raiden
Jan 5, 2008, 03:32 PM
On 2008-01-05 11:17, beatrixkiddo wrote:
I'll take all your weapons, if you need room for other stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

KyEmo
Jan 5, 2008, 03:47 PM
I have 265 in my mains PM. Along with about 80 articles of clothing I don't wear.

pikachief
Jan 5, 2008, 03:53 PM
i have 2 PMs full and a storage box full of all 7*+ items :/

CelestialBlade
Jan 5, 2008, 03:56 PM
The entire reason I made a shop was to keep my storage clear.

Or gib me your stuff nao D:

Kamiense
Jan 5, 2008, 04:12 PM
I never had more than 200 things in storage at once. Just clean out your materials and you should be good.

Sekani
Jan 5, 2008, 05:04 PM
What kind of useless junk could you possibly have to use up 300+ slots of storage?

Kylie
Jan 5, 2008, 05:35 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif It would be nice. I'm really funny about storing things, so I've not filled mine yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lorelei on 2008-01-05 14:35 ]</font>

Silver_Wyrm
Jan 5, 2008, 05:50 PM
my storage is fine, its my character that needs more space ><

EMPYREAN
Jan 5, 2008, 06:51 PM
i gotta say i need bigger storage space in my common box than in my PMs.

Jainsea
Jan 5, 2008, 06:54 PM
idk how it happened, but my storage on my chars got full too -.-
At first it was clothes then it was a bunch of [b]'s I never had time to synth. Then after 1-up Cup it just got worse, I had to use my common box, which im not too wild about that idea for regular items. when I that photon gaucho thing from the casnio I found out it makes a handy storage, and being able to hold multiple of the same item is just super http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif so untill that extra space from Sega its Gaucho for me.

Shishi-O
Jan 5, 2008, 10:39 PM
On 2008-01-05 15:54, Jainesa wrote:
idk how it happened, but my storage on my chars got full too -.-
At first it was clothes then it was a bunch of [b]'s I never had time to synth. Then after 1-up Cup it just got worse, I had to use my common box, which im not too wild about that idea for regular items. when I that photon gaucho thing from the casnio I found out it makes a handy storage, and being able to hold multiple of the same item is just super http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif so untill that extra space from Sega its Gaucho for me.

how much does it hold?

tirith
Jan 5, 2008, 11:46 PM
yeah, how much does the gacha hold?

Genoa
Jan 6, 2008, 01:33 AM
30 Items in the storage box disappoints me ... I was hoping perhaps 60, like a normal character can carry... I put all all sorts of stuff in their... Mostly Weapons and Armors that my other characters will perhaps use as I constantly switch Classes... and I put extra synthesis items there for when the right PM needs it...

Oh well =/

Oh, and 300 on a PM is a decent amount in my opinion, There must be something you truly don't need. And you can always put whatever you want in your shop for maximum price if you're desperate D;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2008-01-05 22:34 ]</font>

Wallin
Jan 6, 2008, 03:09 AM
Sadly enough, the thing that is filling my storage is clothing, and on all my characters. Whatever non-clothing items I can't fit get sent to my CAST, which is full of stuff now. Sigh...

Helly
Jan 6, 2008, 03:39 AM
Whats filling mine up isn't useless (to me). Its personal stuff I'm attached to like each weapon and armor I've used from the start. Then I have every piece of caseal clothing from PSU plus several new ones so far which takes 33 spots. 24 are taken by food items (food mania!) and of course I keep every type of enemy and food related synth materials. I even got some Moon X boards from when they were still 7* for nostalgia.

300 was barely enough for PSU. For the expansion however its totally unacceptable! And when the next expansion comes around with even more new equipment/clothes/materials/decorations/etc do ya really think 500 is going to be enough? I wonder how much of our $10 a month goes to keeping our storage stuff remembered?

RACast_Raiden
Jan 6, 2008, 05:14 AM
The Photon gacha can Holds 30 Items...its like a common box, but duplicate types of items can be stored inside.
like 2 stacks of 99 vulcalines(w/out the need to gift wrap it)...etc

relentless
Jan 6, 2008, 05:25 AM
300 items max for PM is satisfying imo.
I never maxed my PM out yet. I have all the important stuff I need in them, too.
The highest I went to was 286 or so on my mains PM, but that was because I stored all my power lvling weapons in it since I was too lazy to go into a mission and drop them or sell to the NPC. lol
If I don't count these weps the highest I went was around 260.
I always clean out my PM though and my shops doing its work, too.
When I reach about 250 I feel uncomfortable, so 500 might be uber. XD
Still, keeping it at minimum is good, scrolling for a bit can be VERY annoying. =/

Dragon_Knight
Jan 6, 2008, 10:06 AM
Meh currently my main's PM has about 287. Mostly full of weapons and clothes, with about 1/4 as much armor and synth items. Since I used her for what I felt like at the time, I have tons of weapons ranging from tech stuff to PT geared weapons. I think its about 50 in all. Now with the advent of PA storage its added a few extra slots....but right now I don't feel in danger of filling it up. Mostly cause I have all the weapons/armor/ect I need for her....and I'm working on my alt.

littleman2347
Jan 6, 2008, 10:19 AM
I have just got back on PSU and moved to AoI and I will need more space i am already half full. I thought the storage box had more space in it, but when you send thing to it from the npc you can't hold much at all.

Sekani
Jan 6, 2008, 10:45 AM
What we REALLY need is more common box space, not PM space.

littleman2347
Jan 6, 2008, 10:47 AM
Need both.

pikachief
Jan 6, 2008, 11:16 AM
i bought a photon gacha for my 70~ something clothes i have lol

I havent even placed it in my room yet but i believe it can hold 1000 items http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif so if u got extra silver do what i did and buy a P-gacha until they give us our PM storage upgrade which im expecting either next update or the following update...

P.S. Theres a Gacha Gacha at the movie theaters by my house! lol

Dhylec
Jan 6, 2008, 11:46 AM
On 2008-01-06 02:14, RACast_Raiden wrote:
The Photon gacha can Holds 30 Items...its like a common box, but duplicate types of items can be stored inside.
like 2 stacks of 99 vulcalines(w/out the need to gift wrap it)...etc

Hm, interesting idea. I should try that. ;]

l_Will_l
Jan 6, 2008, 12:12 PM
Ok for melee weps, I have 6 of each type. so like 6 swords, 6 kunckles, etc. same goes with my Range and TECH weps. I have about 10 armors and then about 10 slots for armors. I also have pretty much at least 1 of every rare mat. Excluding some now like Carriguine blade and whatnot. But im still havnt filled my alts PM's yet. And my main is at about 270 now. I dont see how some ppl can be filling up all there storage space. 4 PM's = 1200 items, Plus if you give 3 of them Storage shops. that adds about what 30 more storage spots. Not to mention if you dont use ur alts thats another 60 items per char. At the least we have 1300 Item spots to save items. And to the ppl that have like 30- to 40 + Clothing items, Do you really need that many articles of clothing? They dont help progress in missions, They just sit there collecting dust most of the time, why do you need so many items of clothing in a game?