PDA

View Full Version : PSO-XBox: I'm back on PSU and I'm still alive o.O?

TwilightSea
Jan 6, 2008, 08:46 AM
Well, I'm for now back (only for a month) and I find out that my characters are still alive. oO Aren't Sega suppose to delete characters on accounts that are inactive that are 3+ months old? I find it strange. /shrug.

Either way, I picked up the AotI and so far it's interesting. I'm still a lowly Lv 30 Cast/Lv 1 Guntecher, even though I might just swap to Ranger, going, leveling up to Fortegunner. One thing I do like though is the massive Meseta drop from mobs. It no longer sucks of lol10Meseta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwilightSea on 2008-01-06 06:47 ]</font>

xgp
Jan 6, 2008, 09:00 AM
cool fg rocks but play for more thin a month

BlueInfinity
Jan 6, 2008, 09:02 AM
lv 30 huh, well if you want to make the most out of your character as far as leveling goes, you can make lv 50+ in 2 days of doing nothing but white beast runs, you could make around 200K in about 3 hours for doing those missions.

Shoobie
Jan 6, 2008, 09:42 AM
man, that's very reinforcing.
im considering coming back,
and i want my human, so i can check out the new transer.

TwilightSea
Jan 6, 2008, 09:46 AM
The reason why I'm only back for a month is that I'm still jobless so I can't afford to pay every month, even though I would like to. The one thing I love is the new accessories. I bought my character the black cowboy hat http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.

Exactly where is the White Beast runs?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwilightSea on 2008-01-06 06:47 ]</font>

pikachief
Jan 6, 2008, 10:42 AM
its in nudaiz

you go through the temple in the main district, then the mission after that is white beast.

Silver_Wyrm
Jan 6, 2008, 02:43 PM
sega states they have the right the delete characters inactive for 3 months or more, but that doesnt mean they will. I havent heard of anyones characters being deleted yet.

pokefiend
Jan 6, 2008, 02:47 PM
nvm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pokefiend on 2008-01-06 11:50 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Jan 6, 2008, 07:46 PM
On 2008-01-06 05:46, TwilightSea wrote:
Well, I'm for now back (only for a month) and I find out that my characters are still alive. oO Aren't Sega suppose to delete characters on accounts that are inactive that are 3+ months old? I find it strange. /shrug.

Retaining the right to =/= actually going to.

They can, but unless they're pressed for server space (hah...) it won't happen.