PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: 2 questions

goaferboy
Jan 6, 2008, 11:35 AM
1. I just bought one of those PM thingys from the room decoration shop. How do I use it?

2. Pressing left on the pad makes an odd little symbol appear at the bottom left of the screen. Whats that for?

Apologies if these are really dumb questions, I havent played for a LONG time.

And a heart warming story to end. I walked into my room, had a look around. Some kind fellow walks in asking "are you poor". "Very" I replied. Next thing I know he has given me around 65k meseta. How nice of him. Didnt even want anything in return.

Zexmaix
Jan 6, 2008, 12:12 PM
1. You feed it to your PM to evolve into the one you bought.
2. That's the auto-follow symbol I believe you're talking about, or possibly the auto-run symbol. Basically they added the follow so you can follow behind a group member and the auto-run so well you automatically run, lol.

goaferboy
Jan 6, 2008, 12:23 PM
Ah number 2 makes sense I guess.

The pm thing isnt coming up when I try to feed it to it. Does the PM have to be a certain level to use it or can I use it to get a fighting PM early?

PekingDuck13
Jan 6, 2008, 12:28 PM
PM has to be lvl 80

gryphonvii
Jan 6, 2008, 12:29 PM
also it has to be the right model, 410 can only become a 41x, not a 45x, the same goes for other pms.

goaferboy
Jan 6, 2008, 12:33 PM
So the pm has to be lvl80 before I can use the thing I got from the room decoration shop? Damn, thats 50k wasted! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

JAFO22000
Jan 6, 2008, 01:19 PM
Well, not wasted per se! Just raise your PM to be the same type as the evolution unit you bought and THEN evolve it!