PDA

View Full Version : Question about getting Rank S in missions?

Ultima85
Jan 6, 2008, 02:29 PM
Hello. When I try to do certain missions, I keep getting rank-A at the end of the mission. I kill all of the enemies and go into every room but I keep getting rank A? I am soloing these missions in a passworded game and I never die at all.

What am I doing wrong? :/

Chuck_Norris
Jan 6, 2008, 02:32 PM
Which missions are you doing? Some you have to beat in time to get an S.

EspioKaos
Jan 6, 2008, 02:33 PM
Some enemies are hidden quite well. For example, there's a wall you have to walk through in the final room of Sacred Stream to get to another room with more Shinowa Hidokis and Armed Servants. Also, break all boxes, as sometimes enemies will spawn from them.

What missions are you running?

StanleyPain
Jan 6, 2008, 02:40 PM
There's also some missions where you have to use your goggles to look for destructible scenery which allows into "Secret" parts of the level with more enemies.

Ultima85
Jan 6, 2008, 03:01 PM
The 2 missions I was doing were "The Mad Beasts" and "Train Rescue". I always break every box too, since you never know if a rare is hidden inside.

EspioKaos
Jan 6, 2008, 03:12 PM
In Train Rescue, you know the room that has two platforms on either side that are raised up above the rest of the car? Make sure you go all the way up and down both sides, as enemies do appear once you get to the middle of the walkway or so. Also, when you get to the car that's a long, long hallway that's kind of narrow and dark, immediately turn left from the door you enter from. You should see a switch. Press it to make more Gohmas appear.