PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Killing the De Rol Le

SikerSwift000
Jan 6, 2008, 04:13 PM
Im fighting the De Rol Le and I cant Figure out how to Kill it... I see these Buttons on the Ground But Im playing By Myself and Can only press one at a time... Help Is apreciated!

EspioKaos
Jan 6, 2008, 04:20 PM
The buttons are for moving the raft closer to De Rol Le. You can use them while you solo, but I believe the raft will move from side to side faster when there are more people on the buttons.

Do you have any ranged weapons? Those will be your best bet at damaging him. Striking weapons and TECHNICs generally are only going to be of use when De Rol Le is right next to the raft. You can still kill him without ranged weapons, but it'll take a while.

SikerSwift000
Jan 6, 2008, 04:36 PM
Finaly! Took me an Hour But I did it!

I remember Fighting this in the Caves in Ep I and II... I fricken hated this boss!

Thanks For the Help!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SikerSwift000 on 2008-01-06 13:37 ]</font>

EspioKaos
Jan 6, 2008, 04:40 PM
Congrats!

I remember the PSO version giving me issues for a while, too. Until I learned Rafoie and tore him to pieces. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

KyEmo
Jan 6, 2008, 08:36 PM
It is very annoying soloing him. Took me 45 minutes on the first run I did as a FF.

Minamo
Jan 7, 2008, 06:46 AM
FT - card / bow + nos zonde

-----

FF - handgun + slicer (can hit it at some range when it is flying.)