PDA

View Full Version : PM Battle Levels

Genoa
Jan 7, 2008, 01:20 AM
I'm assuming that nobody really knows, but I thought I would ask anyways...

Does anybody know how it really works? I mean... Do they work like Photon Arts, where every 10 levels or so, they instantly gain better A.I.? Or does every individual level actually make a difference.
Are there certain things that PM's do that they could not do before once they reach a certain level?

My 452 is only lvl.15, and she does alright... but I want to hear from some of you who are way up in the battle levels of your PM's. What is it that you notice?

Sasuke1986
Jan 7, 2008, 01:32 AM
The only thing I ever really noticed was that my PM started saying different things, though it might have just been my imagination/poor timing on the first use of said phrases.

Supposedly, I recall hearing that the stat will also determine whether or not you can change your PM into one of the boy or butler models, and also whether or not you can change it into another type all together (ie, gunner type to melee type). I have no proof or proper recollection of where I heard this, though, so it shouldn't really be taken seriously.

Rainu
Jan 7, 2008, 01:37 AM
On 2008-01-06 22:32, Sasuke1986 wrote:
Supposedly, I recall hearing that the stat will also determine whether or not you can change your PM into one of the boy or butler models, and also whether or not you can change it into another type all together (ie, gunner type to melee type). I have no proof or proper recollection of where I heard this, though, so it shouldn't really be taken seriously.

IIRC, the butler requires a battle stat of 30. Don't know about the other EX Devices though.

Vickie
Jan 7, 2008, 03:46 AM
mines lvl 200 and it moves and attacks better it also uses its suv more effectively, but the best thing is that it casts resta like crazy and its a fortegunner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vickie on 2008-01-07 00:50 ]</font>

biggabertha
Jan 7, 2008, 03:49 AM
It's probably me leveling up alongside my PM but she now heals for 700 a heal rather than the obstinate 430ish. This may have been from the TAP boost that everyone got after the 1Up event or it may have been something gained after going over B. Stat. 100.

My GH-440 is not at B. Stat. 131 if that helps at all, she says virtually the same things, behaves perhaps a little more aggressively and heals far more often than she used to but again, I think that's because of the update after the 1Up event.

(As a side note, my GH-413 on my alternative character heals my character to full the moment my character reaches 50% health. She did not do that before and she is B. Stat. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif