PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding PM's

ZeroXD
Jan 7, 2008, 01:58 AM
How do you use a "PM Device GH 434" on your PM? And does anyone know the ups and downs of using them?

Laranas
Jan 7, 2008, 02:00 AM
Currently, your PM needs to be a GH-43x for you to feed it that device. It'll change the PM into a GH-434, which uses Rifles, Blitz Attacker, and generally supports the group.

beatrixkiddo
Jan 7, 2008, 02:20 AM
Your PM will always have to be a GH-43X to use that device, I believe. The cross-series devices are completely different items, or so I'm led to believe?

ZeroXD
Jan 7, 2008, 02:20 AM
Thanks for the help... But one more thing... What do you know about "GH-30x Series"? Is that just the first form of the PM when you use a PM Device or is that another thing in its own?

I know i might have explain that a lil strange so heres a link to further explain what I'm getting at.

http://psupedia.info/Partner_machines

Laranas
Jan 7, 2008, 02:26 AM
Thanks for the help... But one more thing... What do you know about "GH-30x Series"? Is that just the first form of the PM when you use a PM Device or is that another thing in its own? GH-30x describes PM between Lv50 and Lv80 (Network Mode) generally. The don't resemble the GHX005 (the Red ball) but they aren't quite loli girls yet.

Your PM will always have to be a GH-43X to use that device, I believe. The cross-series devices are completely different items, or so I'm led to believe? The cross-series devices are EX devices, iirc. They require a minimal B St. for use.

ZeroXD
Jan 7, 2008, 02:37 AM
So where can i get a PM Device GH-30x? And i can only use it at lvl 50-80? or is that just the way they will look at that lvl when used on them?

Sorry for all the questions im just trying to get a good understanding of what im dealing with here.

beatrixkiddo
Jan 7, 2008, 02:39 AM
You can't get a PM Device for that. Those special evolutions haven't been released, they were just hacked ages ago. The only Devices you can use are ones for 80+.

Laranas
Jan 7, 2008, 02:39 AM
On 2008-01-06 23:37, ZeroXD wrote:
So where can i get a PM Device GH-30x? And i can only use it at lvl 50-80? or is that just the way they will look at that lvl when used on them?I can't answer that one, because the EX devices for 30x haven't been released nor is there a ton of info on them. I can check JP sites for some, but offhand I don't know much about them.

ZeroXD
Jan 7, 2008, 02:47 AM
Ohhh ok i get it now. Thanks a lot guys XD you were a BIG help. ^_^

DraconisWRX
Jan 7, 2008, 04:08 AM
They require a minimal B St. for use.

just curious i only recently had my PM to B st 21 but long before this I have been able to use the 451,52,53,54 PM evolve devices on her. and her weps, and tech, etc did change, am I missing something or what, I'm confused.

Laranas
Jan 7, 2008, 04:15 AM
You're using normal PM Devices to move around the GH-45x line. The EX Devices would allow you to turn your GH-45x into, say, a GH-413.

DraconisWRX
Jan 7, 2008, 04:18 AM
Ah that makes much more sense now, thanks.