PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: No one at Mother Brain so where is everyone n

AlphaMinotaux
Jan 7, 2008, 04:11 PM
Last few days parties at the Mother Brain mission have dwindled down to half a page of parties. The server is still full so where is every doing missions now, the hot spot as we call it. My friend's are almost never online so I join random parties about 90% of the time :/

Chuck_Norris
Jan 7, 2008, 04:13 PM
Most people are back at White Beast :/

Akaimizu
Jan 7, 2008, 04:17 PM
White Beast mostly. I, for one, am still willing to do Mother Brain. I still have stuff to hunt there.

AlphaMinotaux
Jan 7, 2008, 04:56 PM
I guess every one really does flock to the easiest mission with the best rewards...

shotsfired
Jan 7, 2008, 05:02 PM
i too would like a mother brain party. I will be on tonight, 10ish est. look on uni 3 for Sinderella

Valvalion
Jan 7, 2008, 05:08 PM
I'd be willing to help tonight in a Mother Brain party.

add Silvergun X to XBL friends list if you want some runs.

ShawnLeeGuku
Jan 7, 2008, 05:12 PM
I'll do a Mother Brain party if my friends aren't online, and they haven't been much lately.

Elley
Jan 7, 2008, 05:16 PM
White Beast is the new De Ragon. . . and I love it! It's so nice to be able to pop on and see so many people in one spot. You're always assured a productive party with great xp, mp, and PA frags.

0:)

Akaimizu
Jan 7, 2008, 05:17 PM
Thing is, you can get a couple of resist armor attachments there. (Don't remember which ones, if any, are exclusive to Mother Brain)

Then there's the Tornados/Hyper Vipers of which not as many people hunt for. Class exclusive weapon you see, and for a non-popular one at that.

But yeah, PA frags are a big thing, too. That I totally understand. If you want PA frags, Mother Brain is not your hotspot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-01-07 14:18 ]</font>

Turb0
Jan 7, 2008, 05:59 PM
If you're going for PAs, do easy S2s. No matter how fast you can run White Beast, you'll still be better off getting 2 PAs a run at seabed or mad creatures. (or any other mission, those just come to mind as being quick/easy)

mvffin
Jan 7, 2008, 06:24 PM
stun resist drops from mother brain. I only do mother brain to try to get more coni, but I always end up with something else. Hyper Viper, Blackheart, and Ganna Lines. = (

_K1_
Jan 7, 2008, 06:28 PM
Yeah, everyone just disappeared all of a sudden. I know White Beast gives great EXP, but the drops on EB are much better. When I'm on my main, I usually look for people there, but it's pretty much deserted.

CelestialBlade
Jan 7, 2008, 06:53 PM
I know of a lot of people that are taking a break until Festa this Friday, so they might be at White Beast for the MP too.

KyEmo
Jan 7, 2008, 06:56 PM
On 2008-01-07 15:53, Typheros wrote:
I know of a lot of people that are taking a break until Festa this Friday, so they might be at White Beast for the MP too.

Yup. I haven't played much at all because of that.