PDA

View Full Version : Teams for the event

SStrikerR
Jan 7, 2008, 09:12 PM
I'm just wondering how many people have teams for the event?

Laranas
Jan 7, 2008, 09:14 PM
I don't have a team. I barely have a set group to level with. Aside from 4 or so people from PSOW, I find random parties daily.

Jasam
Jan 7, 2008, 09:19 PM
I know, like ONE person on all of PSU since I only managed to regain access recently.. and hes suddenly managed to get a bunch of levels on me in 2 days ¬.¬.... an dnow my internets dieing every 2 mins...

So no. I don't have a team.

XDeathX
Jan 7, 2008, 09:22 PM
When it comes to getting what you want, why party with randoms?

Laranas
Jan 7, 2008, 09:32 PM
On 2008-01-07 18:22, XDeathX wrote:
When it comes to getting what you want, why party with randoms
Because what I want is a party. Nothing more.

GreenArcher
Jan 7, 2008, 09:47 PM
Yep. Same group of people I spammed 1up with http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Feign
Jan 7, 2008, 10:09 PM
I don't even have a leveling team XD

Dragwind
Jan 7, 2008, 10:11 PM
Sticking with VCC once again ftw. We were hella successful during 1up ;o

Telina
Jan 7, 2008, 10:12 PM
Is there a specific party member limit like there was in the 1up cup this time around? cause i'd hate to be confined to a group of three for another event.

pikachief
Jan 7, 2008, 10:19 PM

gryphonvii
Jan 7, 2008, 11:14 PM
damn, time to split the group again

Pengfishh
Jan 8, 2008, 02:15 AM
I am starting team "Super Buddy Squad." Shoot me a PM with the following information: Character name, macro shortcut used for greeting, macro shortcut used for intense fights, favorite cartoon.

Taking applications nooooowww! SBS will ruuuuuuuuule!

Keiko_Seisha
Jan 8, 2008, 02:30 AM
Not sure at the moment, I haven't seen most of my usual group online lately, though I think most of them are coming back at Winter Fest, so chances are I'll be with them if so. If not, then I guess I'll have to go with the random party route, as much as I wouldn't like to.

Jakosifer
Jan 8, 2008, 02:57 AM
Don't think I do actually, if they aren't soloable I probably won't bother with it aside from helping a friend or two when they randomly ask for it.

Turbobrain
Jan 8, 2008, 04:07 AM
Not sure but I hope to party with some of the cool bunch I did last time(good laugh, NOT GREEDY(ie doesn't by chance recieve all of that set of missions 10 or so runs Uransara's... has no techer alt then 'gets generours' and offers to sell one of the boards to the techer in group to who has not had ONE yet in event...for 20mil) good at their respective jobs:)....

I've seen a few people on my list around but the few 'coo' people I have either not managed to touch base with or are soloing/do'ing other missions(soloing do to the tendancy I highlighted above).My MAIN duo'ing partner has gone back to PSO... may be back for this... hoping to run into some of the great people on 1up.... hopefully a less than full team will not hinder progress to much.

The three things that sets me off with randoms is 1/Greed 2/People playing badly... not becuase they are 'new' but because they know it all(note I dont think I am the leetist but I know what I can do and cannot do and welcome suggestions AND help AND dont mind saying when IDK!)... 3/People that dont give a shit about the team succeding(like having a chat about the meaning of life at boss fight... sorta thing). I like a laugh and joke in mission but.... some ppl!

I'm sure it will be great:)

DoubleJG
Jan 8, 2008, 04:41 AM
Majority of my friends will be highly active throughout this event and I'll be playing with them just about 99% of the time, namely a certain 3 or 4 of them that I usually party with.

DarkEliteRico
Jan 8, 2008, 11:53 AM
If i can get my regulars together, then we'll tear through these missions without a second thought. If they're not on then i plan on soloing them, hunting and farming items to trade/sell.

Rashiid
Jan 8, 2008, 12:23 PM
Some days I will party with RL friends, but they are low.
Then other days I will do S runs probably with randomers.

Why party with friends? All they do is make you feel bad when you don't give them an S rank that dropped and didn't get.

"Aww man, I REALLY REALLY WANTED THAT.....oh well...man....*sigh*....darnit....Congrats!"

"o.o"

Laranas
Jan 8, 2008, 12:25 PM
Looking at the poll, I'm going to have to find a team if I want to spam this event, wouldn't I? This would be my first PSU event (I quit before Firebreak and came back after 1UP), so I want to take full advantage of it.

Kamiense
Jan 8, 2008, 12:29 PM
I've already got a team for the event. If they aren't on, I'm soloing.

LadyReaper
Jan 8, 2008, 12:31 PM
-rN- / -aN- on the 360 FTW!

desturel
Jan 8, 2008, 12:42 PM
My problem is that my group has too many people. 14 in total. Normally with at least 6 on at a time. That leaves two people out in the cold at any given time.

I plan on trying to solo some of the A rank missions from time to time which should make it easier on the group at times to decide who stays and who goes, but 4 people groups is still a PITA.

Lineek
Jan 8, 2008, 12:55 PM
I'lll most likely party with the usual people.

because there LUBLY

PIMPAGE OF:

Ghostie
Jainesa
William

My bestest PSU Buddies. luv em

but ill prob join a few randoms. feel free to say hiya ^.^

Neith
Jan 8, 2008, 01:15 PM
Yeah, I have a set group of people I play with anyway. All of them are very capable players who know what they're doing too, so I'll only be joining random games when they're not online.

CelestialBlade
Jan 8, 2008, 01:20 PM
If I'm not running with Team UNLIMTED POWA, I'll be running with my guild.

Jasam
Jan 8, 2008, 03:04 PM
On 2008-01-08 09:25, Laranas wrote:
Looking at the poll, I'm going to have to find a team if I want to spam this event, wouldn't I? This would be my first PSU event (I quit before Firebreak and came back after 1UP), so I want to take full advantage of it.

Ditto here, I left before firebreak, came back after 1up.

I only have one PSU playing friend, who I can't exactly rely on to be there.

That said, I'll only be around dor days 1,2 and then week2+

pikachief
Jan 8, 2008, 03:25 PM
Can someone who's getting a group together get me and possibly a friend in? if not my friends its ok hes not online much anyways XD

I have a lvl 110 M CAST FG(15)/PT(8)

and a lvl 110 F BEAST AF(13)/FiG(15)

I dont care about an any rare except for Kan yu, sigga baret, and shi-kikami but i want the kikami the most http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2008-01-08 12:42 ]</font>

Noblewine
Jan 8, 2008, 03:50 PM
I'll do this event with either randoms or ppl I exchanged cards with.

MSAksion
Jan 8, 2008, 08:41 PM
I dont have a set team per say.... one night i'll join these 3 another i'll join another 3 till they fall asleep. Then i'll join another set of 3 till we all pass out XD SUCKS that school is back we would have been able to spam all night during the winter break D=

I'd stick a mage and a firearms user with 2 different swordsman and call them a squad. and i wish i could take all my level 60 friends and put them with 3 level 100's so everyone can get S ranks =/

No sense in letting all the level 110 ppl go in one party while four level 60+ friends are left to fight dulk fakis without a Techer among them =/

June_Mermaid
Jan 8, 2008, 08:43 PM
i got some ppl i roll with but they dont play with my pace so i always get random pt. The drops are not that great to me my goal is to get to lv 120 after that drops are second

Freshellent
Jan 8, 2008, 08:44 PM
On 2008-01-07 19:11, Dragwind wrote:
Sticking with VCC once again ftw. We were hella successful during 1up ;o

Should be just as interesting,if not better than last event.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 8, 2008, 08:51 PM
Well, some of my friends are in FFXI now, although I do have my friends like Ryuki and the rest of his group who I'm sure will be doing this event.

TheTofuShop
Jan 8, 2008, 08:52 PM
lol I dont even have any partner cards.

Kylie
Jan 8, 2008, 11:16 PM
Kind of. I usually have at least one person to play with that I know or don't play, but I don't mind randoms filling the other spots if need be.

29_Will_29
Jan 9, 2008, 02:06 AM
On 2008-01-08 09:55, Lineek wrote:

because there LUBLY

PIMPAGE OF:

Ghostie
Jainesa
William

I'm lubly now lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif but yeas this is my lil band of cast aways http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif glad I have em and on a side note I can't believe you didn't mention my dashing good looks or my legendary aim...I thought you lub me T.T

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 29_Will_29 on 2008-01-08 23:11 ]</font>

Shishi-O
Jan 9, 2008, 05:28 AM
On 2008-01-07 18:47, Green_Archer3 wrote:
Yep. Same group of people I spammed 1up with http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ditto

Lineek
Jan 9, 2008, 05:50 AM
On 2008-01-08 23:06, 29_Will_29 wrote:

On 2008-01-08 09:55, Lineek wrote:

because there LUBLY

PIMPAGE OF:

Ghostie
Jainesa
William

I'm lubly now lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif but yeas this is my lil band of cast aways http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif glad I have em and on a side note I can't believe you didn't mention my dashing good looks or my legendary aim...I thought you lub me T.T

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 29_Will_29 on 2008-01-08 23:11 ]</font>

HIYA SWEETS

No need to emphasise something which as already part of legends. your looks speak for themselves as we got to fight past the hords of straight woment that have swooned at your feet babes. just leave the Bi ones for me yeah http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Warren683
Jan 9, 2008, 08:29 AM
I am greatly looking forward to this event. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I don't really have a team so much as I have a permanent partner. We could only manage C and B ranks during the last cup, but now we're both strong enough to hunt in the higher echelons of competition...

This is gonna be fun... XD

Cracka_J
Jan 9, 2008, 08:57 AM
Hopefully same team as last time. I believe our combined findings for 1up were every possible drop aside from huge cutters in parum mission...which are quite frequent in rozenom now anyways so meh. Should be another great time.