PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Where is everybody?

SirAri
Jan 7, 2008, 10:44 PM
I finally got psu online on my ps2 (ps3) and guess what? No ones there. Whatsupwiththat?

Did I do something wrong? Is there a way to find people or are people just not on now?

I heard in another thread that people are majorly on ps2 servers and I'm seeing no one.

This makes me sad...

Kamiense
Jan 7, 2008, 10:50 PM
Go to Universe 2 using the Red Crystal, then travel to Neudaiz Air Pavilion. People will be right after that mission.

SirAri
Jan 7, 2008, 10:52 PM
Misson?

Chuck_Norris
Jan 7, 2008, 10:58 PM
If you don't know what a mission is, go play offline first.

SirAri
Jan 7, 2008, 11:07 PM
On 2008-01-07 19:58, Chuck_Norris wrote:

I know what a mission is, what he said made no sence regarding the red crystal as it said nothing about missions, however it did give me the server list which was nice to have.

Yunfa
Jan 7, 2008, 11:11 PM
Welcome to the PS2/PC servers...j/k, well first off, congrats on getting online, *pats on back.* The mission is called White Beast, but you need to complete the mission where that huge pink ring is spinning is at, or you can jump to universe 2 and ask someone for a lift where they will invite you to party, warp there, allowing you to "special warp" to Pavilion Air Top where everyone is. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Hope this helps.

Chuck_Norris
Jan 8, 2008, 02:40 AM
On 2008-01-07 20:07, SirAri wrote:

On 2008-01-07 19:58, Chuck_Norris wrote:

I know what a mission is, what he said made no sence regarding the red crystal as it said nothing about missions, however it did give me the server list which was nice to have.

You don't get the mission from the cube. They were just talking about how you were in the wrong server (which are known as Universes here) You then go to the planet Neudaiz. Go out of your room, then go up the stairs till you get to the 4th floor. Then go to your left, then take a right all the way down the hall. And go in the gate to your left. Go to the green planet, and look for a place called Pavilion Of Air. It looks like a temple, and has a lot of pink and green energy rings around the place. Go in the door, and do the mission "Sacred Streams" or something like that. Once you finish that, you'll be in the lobby "Pavilion Of Air: Top" Go in the doorway, and you'll be at White Beast.

DoubleJG
Jan 8, 2008, 04:48 AM
Well, if you want hordes of players, play on 360 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

But, if you want a decent handful, go to Universe 2. That is where the majority of players hang around these days.

The current hotspot seems to continue to be Pavilion of Air: Top.

Saphion
Jan 8, 2008, 04:50 AM
You did do the tutorial, right?

It's worth it for the few freebies you get at the end, anyway.

Silver_Wyrm
Jan 8, 2008, 05:46 AM
On 2008-01-08 01:48, DoubleJG3288 wrote:

The current hotspot seems to continue to be Pavilion of Air: Top.

there will always be groups in white beast pretty much, but I sometimes get into de rol le or motherbrain groups too, though sometimes in the whee hours of the morning they are scarce