PDA

View Full Version : question about tech lvling

linkz4461
Jan 8, 2008, 07:43 PM
right now im spamming razonde like crazy trying to max it.. im using the vahra king trick in scared planet. so my question is if i got a har / quick would it help my lvling by much?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: linkz4461 on 2008-01-08 16:45 ]</font>

Chuck_Norris
Jan 8, 2008, 07:48 PM
Well, it CAN help you level. But the faster casting might kill the vahra. I say you just leave it on all night if you wanna level it.

Indica
Jan 8, 2008, 07:49 PM
To LV techs like that is the amount of monsters you hit per cast. Im not sure how many targets you can hit with Razonde, but I saw a video of someone LV Razonde at Endrum Remnants hiding behind the wall.

There is a somewhat large group in first room B1.

linkz4461
Jan 8, 2008, 07:57 PM
well i took the techs from my newman and put on my high lvl cast, he hits about 30 with it and the vahra king heals very frequently

Umberger
Jan 8, 2008, 08:18 PM
Har / Quick will make you cast faster and have lower TP for more hits...on paper it should be ~3 times (I think someone said Me / Quick was 50% speed and Har was ~33.3[...]%)...but I somehow doubt it'd be THAT big of a difference. But of course, every little bit helps, so you might as well be optimally equipped...Har / Quicks are extremely cheap now anyways, you might as well pick one up. ;p

SATatami
Jan 8, 2008, 11:13 PM
It seems the har and me quicks only affect the cast cast time (the time the element is swirling around your wand/rod) not the throw time. (the time it takes to actually throw the spell at the enemy, for lack of a better word). Now. Ever see a AT with a har/quick casting gizonde off a madoog? Terrifying sight.

ThEoRy
Jan 8, 2008, 11:20 PM
So why not switch to AT just 4 tech lvling till 30 for attack?

SATatami
Jan 8, 2008, 11:22 PM
On 2008-01-08 20:20, ThEoRy wrote:

There's not reason NOT to. In fact, it's the smart thing to do. Especially for buff parties. Anyone in them that isn't a AT is kinda wasting time. Kinda. Depends on the level of buff. >_>

linkz4461
Jan 8, 2008, 11:56 PM
On 2008-01-08 20:22, SATatami wrote:

There's not reason NOT to. In fact, it's the smart thing to do. Especially for buff parties. Anyone in them that isn't a AT is kinda wasting time. Kinda. Depends on the level of buff. >_>

im sorry buy i have to use fortetecher because its the only class that allows me to use it since it gets the 30+ attack techs

tirith
Jan 9, 2008, 10:20 AM
ya could always solo missions with whatever spell you want to lvl up set to all your wands/rods... that's what i do for my techs, lvld up megid/nosdiga on lighting beasts this way, got some meseta/xp/rares while i was at it

SATatami
Jan 9, 2008, 11:49 AM
On 2008-01-08 20:56, linkz4461 wrote:

On 2008-01-08 20:22, SATatami wrote:

im sorry buy i have to use fortetecher because its the only class that allows me to use it since it gets the 30+ attack techs

Yeah. We were talking about pre 30. pre 30, AT is the way to go. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif After that, just grab a har and a madoog and you're good enough to go. also, a me works wonders with your cast time. A Much bigger boost from reg> me, than to me>har. Personally, I say just hunt a me or har while tech leveling. >_>

WhiteKnight01
Jan 9, 2008, 11:50 AM
I got my rafoie up when I went for the pa's in the story mode went up Hella fast

desturel
Jan 9, 2008, 12:31 PM
I leveled my Ra-spells in Valley of Carnage since most of the Vanda in that one spawn in groups of 3 or 4. Plus they just stand there and throw diga over your head while you hit them with ra-spells. It also helps that Catilium drops in Valley of Carnage.

majan
Jan 9, 2008, 02:22 PM
use a har/quick with a 1* madoog. theyre weak as hell and will not kill the vahra. I may reccomend also switching to level 1 acrotecher or wartecher for lower TP mulitplier,which will result in less damage,meaning more hits. if your trying to get to 31+ though then you gotta stick FT,but use a 1* madoog with a har quick. do NOT use hiragi senba or any other TP boosting armor.