PDA

View Full Version : To all the Japanese Importers...

ninexio
Jan 8, 2008, 09:28 PM
Thank you. I really appreciate all the help. I was able to drop my cati / power before it's going to drop in price. I also like all the help, and knowing what's coming / what to buy now / what to sell.

THANK YOU!

beatrixkiddo
Jan 8, 2008, 10:12 PM
You know, the boss drops from Winter Event are still gonna be rare. They're just gonna be slightly easier to hunt with this event going on. ¬_¬

Anduril
Jan 8, 2008, 10:15 PM
I fear people aren't going to get what they want because items are going to drop in the ridiculous amounts they expect. Kinda like how everyone thought that you would see Rappies spawn almost every run during 1up, but you see how that ended up.

RedMussel
Jan 8, 2008, 10:20 PM
I thought by doubled they ment there would be more boxes... with still low drop rates!

pikachief
Jan 8, 2008, 10:23 PM
lol the rare drop rates are gonna be exactly the same from boss box drops >.<

theres more boxes but thats cuz its for 2 bosses >.<

and the luck doesnt effect boxes D:

sooo.... yeaa....

Kamica
Jan 8, 2008, 10:24 PM
I find it funny how people think that they will find everything in this event. More like everything that is not a boss box rare.

DrEngrish
Jan 9, 2008, 01:39 AM
For some people, its not so much that they expect to find everything they sold during an event... its just that they find what they can and for the things they cant find, they'll buy em' back for a fraction of the price after the events over.

Sometimes this can be risky, but hey, worst case scenario they will buy items back for the same price they sold them for.

>..>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DrEngrish on 2008-01-08 22:45 ]</font>

-Tidus_415-
Jan 9, 2008, 01:57 AM
On 2008-01-08 19:24, Kamica wrote:
I find it funny how people think that they will find everything in this event. More like everything that is not a boss box rare.

Thanks for clearing that up. Now I know not to expect in getting 6 Double Agito's of every element...Oh well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Tidus_415- on 2008-01-08 23:04 ]</font>

Nuclearranger
Jan 9, 2008, 10:50 AM
Well im still hunting the rattlesnake...