PDA

View Full Version : S rank weapons....

HalfDarShadow
Jan 8, 2008, 11:16 PM
well sorry if it gets confusing but try to bear with me.

Well with all the new S rank weps coming and came out, i noticed some things.

like now some S ranks(like crimson for example) i see more people using.

like a week or so ago, a very good friend of mine quit the game for FFXI, he gave me his favorite decoration item(Nights), double saber 50% fire(6grnds), 500K, and 2 crea doubles(both grnded 4 and the other 7)
i was really happy and sad,

but anywho, have these weapons, like i thot i would never get this kind of stuff, but i thot about it for awhile, and i asummed that maybe alot of people have crea doubles.

the past couple of weeks, i rarely see any1 have them(expecually due to all the AF's i saw lol)

but the thing is, one cause was 1UP, like does EVERYONE has crimson(example) now? wat happens when ppl start feeding them to PM's and stuff, when it actually becomes RARE again lol.

and the older S rank weapons (like crea doubles, sweetdeath, two headed ragnus) the harder ones to find, will they still be concidered as rares if they ever become easier to get in the future.

P.S. sorry if i got off track here and there and if it got too confusing lol. so sorry.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

beatrixkiddo
Jan 8, 2008, 11:17 PM
Was there a question in here? :S

pikachief
Jan 8, 2008, 11:20 PM
well sweet deaths, crea doubles, and two-headed ragnuses are easy to find but people just dont look for them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EDIT: how easy?

my friend found 3 crea doubles in 1 day lol

in about 15 runs i got a serafi-senba board(>.<) 11* twin claws, 11* twin daggers, and 11* slicer.

all in 15 runs lol. luckiest i've ever been O.o

EDIT AGAIN: And with S2's of these missions coming out eventually i can only see S ranks being even EASIER to get lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2008-01-08 20:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2008-01-08 20:25 ]</font>

HalfDarShadow
Jan 8, 2008, 11:20 PM
yea, ill clearify it.

like how easy is it to find the new/old S ranks nowa days...?

do youh think itll stay this easy or not?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HalfDarShadow on 2008-01-08 20:21 ]</font>

Shishi-O
Jan 8, 2008, 11:56 PM
i thought about this for a while and apparently i was right, but no one wants to buy them, they only want the new ones, and for cheap too.

i couldn't sell a 46% light crimsonline for 4.5 mill,...i was so shocked i just kept it, gonna feed it to pm