PDA

View Full Version : Question about Formalwear.

Krltplps
Jan 8, 2008, 11:48 PM
Ever since I've started playing PSU I've wanted a set, stupid me was not playing when the 1up event was out.

I've seen it in player shops, some with colour options I can use, others without any colour tags that have an X on them showing I couldn't equip. What's the difference? (you know the clothing colour tags in the lower right corner of the desc on the item)

Is this winter event going to allow people to buy it once more, or was that a 1up only thing? 10 mil is a bit steep of a price but damn....I reeeeeally want some.

_K1_
Jan 8, 2008, 11:52 PM
There's one type of formal wear for Humans/Newmans/Beasts, which comes in different colors, and one type for CASTs. There's also male and female versions of both.

I'm guessing you were looking at someone selling the CAST parts, which your Newman can't equip.

Krltplps
Jan 8, 2008, 11:54 PM
*v8* That makes sense, cast coloring goes with their body type. Thanks!

(Any idea if it will be available again? Is the 1up a yearly event?)

Chuck_Norris
Jan 8, 2008, 11:55 PM
Also, no. You will not be able to buy formal wear in the new event. You'll have to just buy it, sorry.

Krltplps
Jan 9, 2008, 12:10 AM
I don't mind spending the cash, long as I know it won't be available again in another month or three http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Astarin
Jan 9, 2008, 01:02 AM
I'm sure that eventually it'll be available for purchase again. There are new Formalwear colours offline in the expansion, so logic would dictate they'll put it up again. But, if they do, it won't be for a long time. The JP servers are several months ahead of us (in terms of content updates), and there is no sign of new Formalwear there.