PDA

View Full Version : Updated trading list: Egg Blaster, God/Technique, Pian's Hea

Guardian
Feb 28, 2001, 05:33 PM
Thank you Faceless, Spy, AgentOmega, Nick, and others for another set of successful trades, replenishing many items in my stock. Here's an updated list of items for trade (sorry about the lack of updates for the last few days-- I?ve been recovering the hard way from a power outage that erased my non-equipped inventory recently, among other issues).

I am interested in some fairly common items in addition to my rare want list; these items include hunter weapons with high (45% or higher) bonuses to Dark, Machine, Beast, or Native (in that order of preference). For example, a Dragon Slayer with 50% to dark (which I lost last night in the power outage http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif would be something I?d trade for. If it is not 45% or higher, I?m not really interested, though it won?t hurt to ask by posting here.

FOR TRADE (I don?t have two of many of these items, so for the rarer ones be prepared to make a good offer http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif ):

Mag Cell 502
Mag Cell 213
Pian?s Heart (for evolving the Pian mag)
God/Technique (all your spells are raised in level by 3)
Egg Blaster (description says it?s a weapon designed by Dr. Robotnik!!!)
Brave Hammer
DB?s Armor
DB?s Shield
Secret Guard (stealthy shield-- makes you less visible to monsters)
Flowen?s Frame
Flowen?s Shield (courtesy of Blue Al Rappy on Monday http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif )
State/Maintenance (slot accessory that prevents all adverse status effects)
God/Battle (increases weapon speed by 30%)
God/Ability (increases all native stats by +20, including luck)
Custom Barrier ver. 00
Custom Ray Gun 0.00
D-Parts ver 1.01
S-Parts ver 1.16
Graviton Plate (shield with very high DEF)
Parasite Wear Vajulla with 1 slot (insanely high DEF armor)
Stink Frame ("protection that truly reaks [sic]")
Revival Garment with FOUR slots (restores HP as you wear it)
Spirit Garment with FOUR slots (restores TP as you wear it)
Force Field with FOUR slots
Hunter Field with FOUR slots
Technical Crozier
Magical Piece
Mace of Adaman
Holy Ray Gun
Caudceus
Sting Tip
C-Bringer?s Rifle
Flame Visit
Spread Needle
S-Beat?s Blades
Twin Brand
Stag Cutlery
Soul Banisher
Angry Fist
TP/Revival

WANT LIST:

Delsaber?s LEFT arm or Delsaber?s Shield godddammmitt
Rain Maker
Hunter?s Wall
Ranger Field with 4 slots
Parasite Wear Vajulla with 4 slots
Celestial Armor with 4 slots
Gladiator Spike
Glass Sword
Dual Pallasch
Saint Saber
Extended Wallet (very badly needed as you can see http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
Pan Arms?s Double Saber
Mag Hearts other than Pian?s
Brave Helmet
God/Equip
Devil/Equip
HP/Revival
Terror Claw
Regenerate Gear Advanced
Nice practical weapons such as Dragon Slayer, Spread Needle, Brionac, Gae Bolg, etc. with 45% or higher bonuses to dark, machine, beast, or native (in that order of preference)
Anything else with one or more gold stars not listed here

I am not interested in meseta. Certain items like the Egg Blaster will only be traded for a rare item on the want list (not the high bonus weapons).

Why trade with me?
-I have been ripped off in this game like many of you, and I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather give all my items to a good-hearted newbie than give 1 meseta to the lying, cheating thieves that now permeate PSO. As you can tell from my posting history, I've made a point of nailing thieves by making them famous (successfully I might add) and if you are thinking of stealing from me, I assure you it would not be worth your time.

-I am a 27 year old teacher, with wife, with job, with home, and I'm not some 12 year old kid looking to steal (no offense to the 12 year olds out there). If you want verification on this just contact me by ICQ.

-To ensure a secure trade, I *require* the following terms:

EITHER let me take the item you are offering first, and trust based on my record that I will not rip you off (I won't),

OR do all of the following:
1) we exchange guild cards
2) we exchange email addresses-- I will arrange the time and place of our meeting by email to you
3) we exchange real life phone numbers-- I will call you, at my expense, to chat by telephone, hopefully putting both of our minds at ease

I?ve done more than 100 of these trades now under these conditions and never have I had a dissatisfied trading partner.

-Guardian (Zephyr in game), ICQ#5896613, AIM (rarely on): ZephPSO, email: [email protected]

[edited to add stealthy shield, etc.]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Guardian on 2001-02-28 16:44 ]</font>

Guardian
Feb 28, 2001, 06:00 PM
Oh and Faceless-- I'm interested in your regen adv as we discussed; pick out what you would like for it if you are interested as well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

-Guardian

Sloth
Feb 28, 2001, 06:29 PM
I am very interested in that egg blaster i really dont have any of that super rare stuff u listed (wish i did) but i have some other of the items u listed with high % at least 40 or 45 i know one is a dragon slayer and there are 2 more if u want we can meet up and u can check em out.....let me know

Guardian
Feb 28, 2001, 06:35 PM
Sorry the Robotnik corp. Egg Blaster is only for trade for a very rare item.

-G

Sloth
Feb 28, 2001, 06:42 PM
how about the god battle
or that custom ray...what are u willing to trade for the non super rares

Guardian
Feb 28, 2001, 06:48 PM
Sloth-- propose a specific item, like

Dragon Slayer +9, 0% to all except +50% to Dark and +15% hit. I can't tell what you are offering based on your posts.

-G

Sloth
Feb 28, 2001, 07:10 PM
here is what i gt with good stats

last survivor- 40% native 10%machine

Dragon slayer - 30% machine

and i dont know if your interested but:

Fire Sceptor agni- 30% dark
ice staff dagon - 45% a. beast
storm wand indira - 35% machine 25% hit

Seven
Feb 28, 2001, 07:35 PM
ill give you CHura, Soniti, Petra, Pitri , mag cell 213 and 502,. Pians Heart, Twin Brand with 45 on beast, and 2 GOd powers and, Rangers Field. My email i [email protected] Im at work checking mail all day

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Seven on 2001-02-28 16:36 ]</font>

Guardian
Feb 28, 2001, 07:36 PM
thanks for the offer Dogemon but as you can see from my post I have those items already!

-G

Z-man
Feb 28, 2001, 07:49 PM
Well, I don?t have a thing to trade with you, but I?d like to say hats off on your trading system and attitude. I think when you get into ultra-rare territory, your system makes an awful lot of sense. Maybe I?ll see you after I acquire a few more items?

Guardian
Feb 28, 2001, 07:55 PM
Yep-- under this system, I've never been ripped off (obviously, since it's impossible). The only downside is you have to acquire enough of a reputation for people to accept the terms, but so far it has worked well.

-G

BigP
Feb 28, 2001, 08:00 PM
I just got a flowens shield and cant even use it yet. all stars and last one looks tinted yellow(whats 's that mean?)

I would like mag cells, god/battle, twin brand, s-beats blades and a shied or armor or whatever else you would trade. Whats s, d-parts, flame visit, soul banisher brave hammer and stag cutlery????

Let me know. [email protected]

Ryo
Feb 28, 2001, 08:23 PM
I want the EB, I can get you hunter wall for it, what do you say?

rK_Omega
Feb 28, 2001, 08:27 PM
I have a Last Survivor with a 45% bonus to Dark. Let me know if you would offer anything for it.

If so reply here or email me [email protected]. Thanks.

Sloth
Feb 28, 2001, 09:24 PM
uhhh did u look at what i posted 4 u tell me if u r interested

GhostinmyShell
Feb 28, 2001, 09:46 PM
I have a spare god/legs -- and a god/battle, invis guard, and some other shit.

Im really looking for a good mag cell or the egg gun

Guardian
Feb 28, 2001, 11:01 PM
Big P: I have Flowen's Shield (it's on my list)

Ryo: I'm interested in the Hunter Wall, but for something equitably rare (like my stink frame, etc.). Egg Blaster is in a whole different league.

rK: I have a 45% Dark Last Survivor. It's nice you are right http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Sloth: I'm not super interested in what you have posted so far.

Ghost: I have those-- see my want list.

-G

Ocean
Feb 28, 2001, 11:47 PM
I have a blade dance with 60% dark on it. do you want it?

faceless
Feb 28, 2001, 11:51 PM
Guardian: only one thing on your list interests me, it rhymes with "beg faster"

Guardian
Mar 1, 2001, 12:06 AM
Face-- what about a Spirit Garment with 4-slots? This thing has about the same DEF and EVD as my 4-slot parasite but restores your TP efficiently while you walk. With the Spirit Garment and 4 TP/Revivals you can support all but the most aggressive spell casting habits without using fluids.

-G

darius
Mar 1, 2001, 12:11 AM
Here is a list of some stuff that is not on your list that I have:

- Soul Eater
- Inferno Bazooka
- 4 Slot Holiness Armor
- Fake Agito
- Orotiagito
- 1975 Real Agito
- Victor Axe
- Chain Sawd
- Brave Knuckles
- Suppressed Gun
- All 3 Books of Katana
- God/Mind++
- God/Arm++
- S-Beat's Arms
- S-Beat's Blade
- Bloody Art

If your interested you can Instant Message me on AOL Instant Messanger at: corwin911
You can also e-mail me at: [email protected]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: darius on 2001-02-28 21:39 ]</font>

Guardian
Mar 1, 2001, 12:38 AM
I have the Soul Eater-- just didn't list it for space reasons.

-Guardian

Cheech
Mar 1, 2001, 02:18 AM
I have a Last Survivor +9 with 50% to Dark. And most of my common 9 star weapons have more then 40% to any type of monster. I also have a Silence claw +15 (do you mean silence claw, or is there actually a Terror claw?), and a Chainsawd +30 with 30% to Machine.

Guardian, I've been trying to contact you, please email me at [email protected] or IM me at CheechNess.

I'm extremely interest in...

<LI>Pian?s Heart (for evolving the Pian mag)
<LI>God/Technique (all your spells are raised in level by 3)
<LI>DB?s Armor
<LI>DB?s Shield
<LI>Secret Guard (stealthy shield-- makes you less visible to monsters)
<LI>Flowen?s Frame
<LI>Flowen?s Shield (courtesy of Blue Al Rappy on Monday )
<LI>State/Maintenance (slot accessory that prevents all adverse status effects)
<LI>God/Battle (increases weapon speed by 30%)
<LI>Graviton Plate (shield with very high DEF)
<LI>Parasite Wear Vajulla with 1 slot (insanely high DEF armor)
<LI>Stink Frame ("protection that truly reaks [sic]")
<LI>Revival Garment with FOUR slots (restores HP as you wear it)
<LI>Spirit Garment with FOUR slots (restores TP as you wear it)
<LI>Force Field with FOUR slots
<LI>Hunter Field with FOUR slots
<LI>Technical Crozier (what does this weapon exactly do?)

And a question on the Eggblaster, how did you get it and does it shoot out eggs, or is it just basicily a regular handgun that looks different?

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Cheech on 2001-02-28 23:21 ]</font>

Tkc613
Mar 1, 2001, 02:42 AM
All I have that you might want is a gae bolg 45% dark, or repeaters and h&s25 justice, all with 50% to one type except native.

Therefore, I won't bother to ask for anything extra rare. How about I trade you the gae bolg, a "regular" regenerate gear, and if you are interested a 3 slot ultimate frame.

I am interested in the state/maintanance, 4 slot force field, soul banish, twin brand, and stag cutlery (in that order).

Please respond even if you decline.

darius
Mar 1, 2001, 03:33 AM
I have a 4 Slot Ranger Field.

Post something if your interested or Instant Message me on AOL Instant Messanger at: corwin911

I also have ICQ: 81282954

Xria
Mar 1, 2001, 04:01 AM
Cheech I have a flowen's sheild and I would probably be pleased a little easier....

MunKEE
Mar 1, 2001, 04:04 AM
Ha Ha... all I want to say is;

Like kids in a candy shop!

Nice collection Guardian!
I dont have anything worth trading, so I wont even ask, just wanted to give a nod in your direction.

Hiroshi
Mar 1, 2001, 04:14 AM
Guardian,
Plz icq me and let's work out a trade.

I have parasite wear with FOUR SLOTSS !!
extremely rare.

I will take god techniques and state/maintaince from you

what do you sya ? icq me at

I have a long list of item as well !

Tosh
Mar 1, 2001, 04:36 AM
Guardian, I am extremely interested in your State/Maintanence. About the only thing on your list I have is the Hunter's Field. I also have a Brionic +30-45% to dark (have to check, most likely higher than not). I would be willing to trade both for that item. Let me know if that sounds good. If not, I will go back through my inventory and see exactly the %'s of my weapon collection.

Tosh
Mar 1, 2001, 05:04 AM
This is just an addition to my previous post. I went into the game and checked my invent. the Brionic is indeed 45% to Dark. I also have these: ( I know you said 45% or more, but feel they may be a worthy addition)

Dragon Slayer +25% to Dark
Cross Scar +35% to Dark AND Machine
Flowen's Sword +30% to Dark and 20% to hit

Unfortunately all my rarer weapons have all but 0's in all stats.

Let me know.

Thanks

Draekkan
Mar 1, 2001, 06:08 AM
I can part with my Diska of Braveman (40% to Native, but -20% to Machine) for one of the mag cells. Using it, with a high enough ATP, makes killing the dragon incredibly easy (every throw of the diska does 450-600 dmg with Shifta if aimed properly).

Keiji
Mar 1, 2001, 09:48 AM
You sure make it hard to trade Guardian. Too many rares. =)

Welp, I have a Gae Bolg with 50% Dark (personal favorite), and another Gae Bolg with 45% A Beast. I have other items, you can check out on my trade list.

Just contact me on ICQ if you're interested. =)

purhaze
Mar 1, 2001, 10:40 AM
Have:

God/Battle
Holy Ray Gun
C-Bringers Rifle
Chain Sawd
cells 502 & 213
Needle spread
Silence claw
Brave Knuckles

id give all of it for your egg blaster
if interested email me [email protected]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: purhaze on 2001-03-01 07:43 ]</font>

RedVento
Mar 1, 2001, 04:59 PM
I have a meteor crush with a +50 to dark and a Justice with a +40 to machine. Looking for a spread needle or mag cell. you can e-mail me at [email protected] or AIM.

Guardian
Mar 1, 2001, 05:12 PM
Keiji-- I sent you an ICQ.

-Guardian

BedRock
Mar 1, 2001, 07:26 PM
Guardian I dont know if you got the Regen Gear Advanced yet. BUt Im interested in the Revival Garment with 4 slots... or maybe even the Spiritual Garment. If an Android can wear the Revival one I'd be more interested in that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Please consider this offer and help a big bad robot out http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif. BTW I can not get on this morning..but I'll be on tonight. just post a message with your decision.

Rei-LinFei
Mar 1, 2001, 08:13 PM
Hey Guardian, I'd really like to have your Stag Cutlery and Spread Needle. Here's what I can trade you:
DB's Saber+9- 0%/20%/20%/15%
King's Calibur+10
Flowen's Sword- 25% Dark
Blade Dance+9- 55% Dark
Brionac+9- 0%/15%/15%/25%
Slicer of Assassin- 45% Dark
Diska of Braveman+3- 30% Native/35% Dark
Visk 235W+1- 40% Dark
Meteor Smash+2 -5% Native
Club of Laconium+3- 50% Machine
Double Saber+20
Inferno Bazooka
God/Legs (Eva plus 40)
Kama(all stats 50)
Power Material x10
Mind Material x5
Delsabre's Right Arm x2

There's what I can trade. Anything you want? Thanks in advance.

Tosh
Mar 1, 2001, 11:32 PM
Whoa! IN reviewing my msg it appears that I have made a mistake! I have the Hunter's WALL not the field. Sorry about that.. where is my mind. All the other info however, is correct. I would appreceiate it if you got back to me, even to say 'no'. So I can start looking for the State/Maint elsewhere. BTW, in case you need it, my email is.... ->

[email protected]

Thanks again and sorry for the dumb mistake

Guardian
Mar 1, 2001, 11:48 PM
Tosh-- that was a big mistake http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

I have 1 state/maintenance left though I should be getting more later. I will offer it to you for your Hunter Wall. Please check your email for the time and place tonight.

-G

Tosh
Mar 1, 2001, 11:57 PM
Indeed it was a big mistake. Sorry about that! Okay, I will check my mail and meet up wiht you tonight. Thanks again.

Cheech
Mar 2, 2001, 03:22 AM
Guardian, you always skip over my posts. ;_; Please keep my posts under consideration. If you are still interest in 9 star items with high %. Let me know, because I can't list all of my 9 star high %. Please email me, or AIM me. I don't have ICQ.

Android12
Mar 2, 2001, 12:51 PM
Guardian, I have:

Brionac +9 50% to Dark 20% Hit
DB's Saber+4 35% Dark
Flowens Sword+9 45% Nature
Last Survivor+7 25% Native 20% Nature
Gae Bolg+9 10% Native 35% A.Beast
Slicer of Assassin 15% Machine 20% Dark
Varista+9 60% Dark
M&A60 Vise+3 35% Native 10% Machine
H&S25 Justice+4 30% Native 50% A.Beast
Crush Bullet+3 35% Native 10% Machine

I am looking for either Spread Needle or Holy Ray.

I can be contacted thru,
AOL Instant Messanger(Twelve420)
Email([email protected])
Or the Private Message function on this UBB

Tkc613
Mar 2, 2001, 02:08 PM
How many slots is the Flowen Frame of yours?

Guardian
Mar 2, 2001, 04:36 PM
Tkc-- 0 slots on the Flowen's Frame
Cheech-- just send your list to me by ICQ (5896613) or email ([email protected])-- I'm not ignoring you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif, or just post em!

-G

BigP
Mar 2, 2001, 05:09 PM
i JUST got a Celestial shield, a varista with 45% to machine, and agito 1980