PDA

View Full Version : Music discs preview?

goaferboy
Jan 9, 2008, 08:48 AM
Is there any way to preview a music disc before you buy it? It would really be a help to know what your buying.

Or is there any website that has the tracks so I could hear what theyre like?

Greaus
Jan 9, 2008, 10:36 AM
I would like that as well, but it's been asked before, and as far as I know there is no way to preview the music. Other than finding a player shop with it playing.

Kietrinia
Jan 9, 2008, 10:42 AM
Maybe someone will be nice enough to post up short clips of the songs on a webpage or something.

Kylie
Jan 9, 2008, 11:37 AM
Or you can go to one of my rooms for the two "word" songs from other SEGA games.

Kylie has "Nights"
and Elle has "FTM"

I believe both of their rooms are unlocked, so feel free to look them up via the shop feature. I don't know how beneficial that is to anyone, but I don't mind at all. PS2 / PC, by the way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lorelei on 2008-01-09 08:38 ]</font>

razkal
Jan 9, 2008, 12:24 PM
Which is the song that sounds like surf music? I haven't found it yet. Don't wanna keep buying the wrong discs!!!

thanx in advance

razkal
Jan 9, 2008, 04:08 PM
Anyone??? help???

NosajX7
Jan 9, 2008, 04:09 PM
On 2008-01-09 09:24, razkal wrote:
Which is the song that sounds like surf music? I haven't found it yet. Don't wanna keep buying the wrong discs!!!

thanx in advance

pretty sure you're thinking the FTM disk. It has a short loop, but is currently the best 5 silver disk.

Greaus
Jan 9, 2008, 04:20 PM
Yeah, pretty sure it's FTM disc. I have it in my shop if you want to check it. Search for a shop under Jack Burton.

razkal
Jan 9, 2008, 04:35 PM
Cool, thanx guys, will get it tonite. Now I need to start saving for the papagayo.

goaferboy
Jan 9, 2008, 06:49 PM
On 2008-01-09 08:37, Lorelei wrote:
Or you can go to one of my rooms for the two "word" songs from other SEGA games.

Kylie has "Nights"
and Elle has "FTM"

I believe both of their rooms are unlocked, so feel free to look them up via the shop feature. I don't know how beneficial that is to anyone, but I don't mind at all. PS2 / PC, by the way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lorelei on 2008-01-09 08:38 ]</font>

Thats kind of you but unfortunately I'm on the 360. Thanks anyway!

GaNksTa
Jan 9, 2008, 07:19 PM
I thought I recalled seeing PSU music in MyspaceMusic, but I just checked and I guess not. Though you can listen to some of the PSO discs that will be coming out in MAG. Though I'm kind of disappointed that they won't be adding the Pioneer 2 BGM...

Here's the list of the PSO discs to come in MAG:
PSO Disc 1= The whole new world (Episode1&2 OP Theme)
PSO Disc 2= World with me (Episode 2 ED Theme)
PSO Disc 3= Tricktrack (Spaceship Them)
PSO Disc 4= A longing to ancient times (Temple Theme)
PSO Disc 5= You have no where to go (vol opt form 2)
PSO Disc 6= Nostalgia in Solitude PART2 (crater)
PSO Disc 7= Rose Confession
PSO Disc 8= Day Downs (PSO Lobby Theme)

I only found the first three in MyspaceMusic, but there might be more...