PDA

View Full Version : I'm just starting, I have a question anyone mind answering?

Nuehart
Jan 9, 2008, 09:33 AM
Okay a friend and I started at the same time, we're the same level, but our class ranks are different. His forteclass is gunner, I am now an acrotecher, so he can catch up I'm leveling my force to 10 with his fortegunner. Is it me or does it take more mission points to level fortegunner than it does acrotecher? I reached 10 in a matter of days.

The missions we do are the ones on Parum, from the AMF metro base it's around 5 blocks long I noticed it gives the most mission points than any mission ive ever seen.

So here is my question, and in typing this I now have another, sorry bare with me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

Does Fortegunner or any of the forte-classes take more mission points to reach a level than other classes?

Are there any other missions that would be good for grinding through your class levels?

Thanks in advance all, appreciate the feedback.

RedMussel
Jan 9, 2008, 09:37 AM
Once a acrotecher reaches lv 10 it takes a long time to get to 11 because of some bug with it, Once it is 11 it will be easier to get to level 15. As for MP just keep spamming White Beast, its good exp and mp.

Nuehart
Jan 9, 2008, 09:38 AM
thanks appreciate it Red Mussel, do you think fortegunner has the same bug @lv 1?

Da_trader
Jan 9, 2008, 09:39 AM
well with the acro classes the last 5 levels take forever like from lvl 10 to 11 takes like 3000mp+ so ur friend is actually goin to level up faster he might reach 15 before u even get to 12 >.> any new mission is good for mp the amf one is good but takes forever and alot of ppl dont like doin it if u want a fast mission do dark tomorrow in dallgun plaza its a fairly short missions and gives like 100mp at like rank B with a team of 6 u can beat it in 5 mins on any rank so if u up there to s2 (lvl 85req there) gibs like 250mp and its quick with a team of six so yea >.>

Nuehart
Jan 9, 2008, 09:49 AM
thanks for the help guys, truly appreciate it

gryphonvii
Jan 9, 2008, 09:52 AM
yeah, you are actually leveling faster than him because the acro classes are easy to get up to 10, if you go to any forte class then you'll go up normally like he is.

RedMussel
Jan 9, 2008, 10:00 AM
[quote]On 2008-01-09 06:52, gryphonvii wrote:
yeah, you are actually leveling faster than him because the acro classes are easy to get up to 10, if you go to any forte class then you'll go up normally like he is.

[/quoteAcros- Easy to 1-10, Hard To 11-15

MizGigglez
Jan 9, 2008, 12:41 PM
like someone else said, just spam the crap out of white beasts. i am doing that alone all the time and i level faster than doing missions with a party. and that level from 10 to 11 on acrotecher is a hoot! stay in there and just keep doing the missions that will give you the best exp and mp http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Lineek
Jan 9, 2008, 12:57 PM
The acro classes came in to effenc when the job lvl cap was 10 and most people pretty much had all there jobs they use at ten anyway. I believe, as some others do, that the class was set deliberatly to lvl fast up to 10 to make to enable them to catch up with the other job types, however at lvl 10-11 it is really slow. id spam the lvl before electronic brain. <something> tunnels. im sure someone can give the name. but on s you get over 400 MP for s rank. a good party can finish this in 30 mins. just a suggestion though.

no other types have this lvl method for the type

Weeaboolits
Jan 9, 2008, 01:22 PM
Military Subway.