PDA

View Full Version : AotI: kubara guns?

gryphonvii
Jan 9, 2008, 10:01 AM
speaking for 360 servers here, don't know about pc/ps2. Okay so a little while back I was looking through shops for anything that might interest me, I do this whenever I'm bored. And as I was looking through the guns I noticed that every gun was in kubara form. There were more destacs, viprics, bazgacs, and even twin tornadocs than there were brand name. MY question is why? Do they grind really well, is it for looks, because they don't seem to have any purpose to me, and I don't see a reason why there would be so many because they get lower synth % when you place in K-wood right? Maybe someone else can explain it to me.

DarkEliteRico
Jan 9, 2008, 10:14 AM
Kubara weapons will grind nicely, but their stats will usually be a little bit weaker IMO for most weapons. They have loads of PP vs brand name ones so the trade off is only minor. The kubara weapons will also typically will look nicer, the coloring is a nice dark grey/black for most of them.

Golto
Jan 9, 2008, 10:33 AM
Most S rank kubara versions of non-kubara guns are not worth it because of the difficulty of getting to +10 with s ranks and the much lower atp they usually have.

Twin Tornado is better in every stat at every grind than Twin Tornadic. Same goes for Hyper Viper.

Gur Bazgacs do have higher pp than Gur Bazgas but their atp is 100's lower.

The only srank guns that it is worth using kubara wood are the machineguns beacuse of their low atp to start with.

EngelBlut
Jan 9, 2008, 01:24 PM
On 2008-01-09 07:14, DarkEliteRico wrote:
Kubara weapons will grind nicely, but their stats will usually be a little bit weaker IMO for most weapons. They have loads of PP vs brand name ones so the trade off is only minor. The kubara weapons will also typically will look nicer, the coloring is a nice dark grey/black for most of them.

the look is just a plus.. some have more att some have more pp but the kubara almost always have lower acc.. i always carry at least some kubara on me at all time its always on my pallet as elion knows that