PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: 2 Blackheart[B]'s, Coni[B] WANT Castest Line/Tw

Turbobrain
Jan 9, 2008, 02:33 PM
I got a couple Blackhearts[B]'s and a Coni[B] looking for a Castest line. I dont use Sabers much and cant see I'll be using the 11* Mag in a hurry.

If anyone has a Castest Line(made) they want to trade(whatever element...) or Twin Tornado(made) maybe we could sort a trade.

I'm always intrested in good items for FFr, FGr, of the top of my head I guess I could do with: decent % Svaltus sword(not light, pref not dark... actually preferably ground or electric). Rabol Lebfa's, Rabol Orpa's, MAYBE Stormline ot other good armour's I cant recall right now. I would still be intrested in a Blackbull though these are going to get rather more common... units I am always intrested in to. Of course, messeta is always accepted:) Just post here what you have in mind.

I have to say, what is it with some of the crazy offers I have got lately... A Deathmaker+7 for a SPS... really! I can see why some people dont post on these trade threads. If anyone wants to see if the offer they are making is not crazy it's easy! Just use the search function on the game, it's not perfect for valuation but good grief it gives people a rough idea:)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-09 11:38 ]</font>

pRoJeCtFaMe
Jan 9, 2008, 05:12 PM
i have a 26% light castest line if your interested

Turbobrain
Jan 9, 2008, 08:21 PM
On 2008-01-09 14:12, pRoJeCtFaMe wrote:
i have a 26% light castest line if your interested

Let me know what you have in mind.

-Aurora-
Jan 10, 2008, 07:40 PM
32% ice castest line...