PDA

View Full Version : I'm kind of afraid to ask this... about guilds/clans.

Turbobrain
Jan 9, 2008, 04:19 PM
I dont know this discusion has the potential for becoming a flame fest, I hope it doesnt! I am just thinking aloud a lot here and not particually pointing to any clan/guild. I know a few exist on this game. However, in my limited dealings with them, SOME IMO have some er 'weird' ideas about some things. To illustrate what I mean, some have a REAL hierarchys and if you dont join a guild game, give certain rares, give money, swear alligiance to the emporer(I kid you not), allign yourselve in attacking other guilds/people just because... race, job supremicists that take it a bit too far/seriously, beeing to 7334 for anyone else oh and my favourite (or not...) is spamming said Clans name in every crowded lobby every 1 second.

I know this a RPG and I know I am probably in the minority of people being older... and although I am LOVE this game, party way too much on it I can still put it all in context(sorta!).

I've actually been in groups, guilds, clans for over 2 decades, though not in one now as I dont play GW enough anymore. I was even the 'manager'(not leader, even at 14 I never much cared for that label) of an Amiga 'demo'(ok we did do the odd Crack but we were young) group, this group grew from the UK to over 8 countrys in the world with over 100 members, we had the first weekend 'copy-party' in UK and I could go on. I guess what I am saying is I've been around when it comes to groups/clans/teams/guilds.

Now, what I am wondering is there any teams/clans/groups/organisations that anyone know on PSU that who's purpose is more to provide a better experience to it's 'members' by championing working together, having a good time, a good laugh and yet be mainly populated by people that are take this game 'serious'(wrong word...) maybe I mean spend a fair amount of (productive)time on the game. I realise that when it comes to people you need 'leaders' or management but some take it way too far IMO. It seems now that clans on PSU seem to concentrate on numbers. Why not quality or type of members? By quality, I mean having such traits as being GOOD at the game or at least actively working on becoming so, helpfullness, NOT GREEDY(I hate greediness), having a GOOD time while on PSU(not locked up in endless pointless wars....), not making others look stupid, inferior, flaming, trolling etc. I can think of WAY more but this is getting too long already.

I guess what I am looking for is a bunch of people that are commited to the game but who are not 'sad'(ie having some of a RL and something sometimes different to talk about other than if a Cast or Beast is better at FF!). People who help each other, for example on missions, rare hunting, lending/giving items, shunning troublemakers and for SURE hackers and cheaters, group dynamics such that a group sentiment outweighs hierarchy in terms of decisions.

I've been on this game for over a year now and I'll admit I've not really looked but from what I've seen from many 'clans, teams, guilds or whatever' is not too hopefull. I guess maybe the only time I come into direct contact is from lobby spamming or seeing stopid flame wars and once or twice hearing from members directly... and being offered there and then by a couple... which actually meant I was inclined to decline... the fact they've only done a couple of runs with me and think I would fit into their group and more likely means they've not consulted any other members either a certain warning sign! Really, if theres one thing I have learnt about the group/team/guild/clan is really quality is everything not quantity.

Well, its been a long post but I've been thinking with this event coming up, if there is such a 'team' that exists on PSU that may work for me(and I for them) it may be time to join it. Although I have a full friends list, the fact I live in the UK am on the game different times due to work but mainly quite times. I met some really GREAT people om the events so far I have participated(all of them!) I have met had some bad experiences from just bad playing, bad playership, greed, and worse. The fact is, when I am partying with a good team, this game is FAR much more fun and good teams that work well with a common aim seem to do far better IMO. As my douing partner(who has left PSU for the time being) used to say about some of the guys we'd party with... 'it's something when we play with our those guys, when something drops you are happy no matter who gets it, if I really needed it and they didnt they would let me have it anyway... you know when you've contributed to a friends success you can seem to share in their pride'.

If no such a guild, clan, team exists than has this sort of ethos, maybe it's time someone started one! *!* if there such team does exist on PSU can someone give me contact details. As I said, I would much prefer to party with people who practise most/all the virtues I described above. As usual, sorry about lousy grammar, spelling.... I meant to make this post for sometime and as I am stuck between work phone calls I thought I'd make it now:)

Mattguy87
Jan 9, 2008, 04:30 PM
well i dont know of any clans like that, but i also dont go looking for them...if you want to play with me and my "partner" you can. my gamertag is Lost0utsid3r. the "o" in outsid3r is actually a zero. im on the xbox 360 not the pc

Turbobrain
Jan 9, 2008, 04:32 PM
On 2008-01-09 13:30, Mattguy87 wrote:
well i dont know of any clans like that, but i also dont go looking for them...if you want to play with me and my "partner" you can. my gamertag is Lost0utsid3r. the "o" in outsid3r is actually a zero. im on the xbox 360 not the pc

Thats cool of you but I'm on PC.

Legendria
Jan 9, 2008, 04:32 PM
Does not exist.

The ones that are light-hearted and "cool" are incredibly inactive.

The ones that are serious about the game are weirdos.

Mattguy87
Jan 9, 2008, 04:34 PM
yeah i read that you were on the pc after i posted that

Turbobrain
Jan 9, 2008, 04:43 PM
On 2008-01-09 13:32, Legendria wrote:
Does not exist.

The ones that are light-hearted and "cool" are incredibly inactive.

The ones that are serious about the game are weirdos.

I so wish you were wrong but my limited experience with PSU clans proves otherwise.

I guess there is a need for such a 'community' to exist.

Surely, I am not alone by wanting to party with dedicated(ok harcore) people on this game without the bullshit factor.

...you know, as I mentioned I have been in or managed groups for over 2 decades up until I left my GW crew on friendly terms when PSU came was realesed. Some of those people, I actually only knew from a freaked phone call, BBS messages, group events... well although the Commodore 64, Amiga even PSO(!) is long dead, many of the friendships I made still exist and in one case folowed me onto the next generation of technology/game.... I'm afraid to say none yet have followed me to PSU but if we were speaking WoW/GW it would be different.

Chuck_Norris
Jan 9, 2008, 05:24 PM
Jeez, i've never heard of a clan where you MUST GIB RARZ OR BANZ. The most i've seen is you have to make a new character for some of those theme clans.

GreenArcher
Jan 9, 2008, 05:40 PM
jeM

It's a very loose organization, but fits the description of a clan you're looking for.

Get me in game, I'll fill you in on whatever you want to know.

Turbobrain
Jan 9, 2008, 06:30 PM
On 2008-01-09 14:40, Green_Archer3 wrote:
jeM

It's a very loose organization, but fits the description of a clan you're looking for.

Get me in game, I'll fill you in on whatever you want to know.

Archie, you are definetly one of the 'good' people I have partyed with on PSU... certainly one of the best gunners and from the few missions we've run, certainly great to run missions with. I take it you run with Jem?

I have heard of Jem and like everything on this game rumours(nothing too bad!). I know they've been about for a while on PSO. I guess my main concern is how 'loose' they are with membership and how strictly they deal with 'problem members' and 'members problems'. I'm not snobby or leetist but the impact a few problem members can have on a group and it's members can be devastating.

I need more advice about raising my FGr, keep get distracted by alts and Motherbrain S. Pysche Echo lent me managed to borrow some of her FG items(Desta, Mamba+10, Python+10, high ele% gunner armours) till she comes back to PSU(she's very much of the mind I am with the clan/team/group/guild thing... actually she is probably the only RL friend that went to PSU with me after PSO and before that....)

So yeah, it would be great to meet up in game sometime soon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2008-01-09 15:35 ]</font>

steely
Jan 9, 2008, 06:31 PM
i had a group of 3 like that before but then they both quit . i looked into clans and stuff but i sow that they all were always angree and frustrated about something. now i just play with a friend that came back to the game after quiting a for a wial.

GreenArcher
Jan 9, 2008, 06:56 PM
You have to go through an evaluation from a specific evaluation team that we have (which I should be getting on). There aren't too many active people in the clan, but the ones who are are definitely great people who will help you out when needed. And as far as I know, there haven't been any problem players because they get weeded out in the evaluation process.

drankakeg
Jan 9, 2008, 07:05 PM
I am Yellowboze

zandra117
Jan 9, 2008, 07:12 PM
If you are on 360 the Fates Hand clan is the guild you seek. Every month or so they hold massive events for he playerbase that sega supports and supplies them with prizes. The guild membrs also support eachother etc.

As for me I run my own guild on the 360, Celestial Knights, we basically do crazy stuff in the game and try to find glitch exploits and try to report them to sega before the rest of the playerbase find them. We also keep the community in check without being an overbearing force/annoyance, fending off online bullys, exposing not so obvious scammers silently through simple mail to people within their proximity, and keeping track of meseta seller activity and casually making reports to Sega. Occasionally we drop the Knights role and go Rouge Crazy with glitches we find but we never do anything that would permanently harm the community.

Edit: I see you are on PC/PS2, I dont know much about guilds there but I hear jeM is nice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2008-01-09 16:14 ]</font>

D1ABOLIK
Jan 9, 2008, 07:23 PM
On 2008-01-09 14:24, Chuck_Norris wrote:
Jeez, i've never heard of a clan where you MUST GIB RARZ OR BANZ. The most i've seen is you have to make a new character for some of those theme clans.

I have. I know a certain clan on 360 that you have to give 100k a week to stay active or they dump you. Clans are stupid.

________
BUY VAPORIZERS (http://twitter.com/vaporizer)

littleman2347
Jan 9, 2008, 07:26 PM
that was a really long post my friend. there is ussually only groups of friends that help each other out if you want to call that an unofficial"clan".

Jasam
Jan 9, 2008, 07:39 PM
Since this is a game with "less then a million members", almost every class/race combi is viable, and it's easy enough that "I use this weapon rather then this weapon 'cus it looks cooler" isn't actulay frowned apon, clans are rare, small, and if they are "hardcore" in say FF11 or WoW terms, you don't want to be going near them.

there are a few communities (like..... PSOW) that can help you find VERY active players though, finding a clan however, good luck, they exist, but try not to waste your time and effort.

This games so laid back You can almost play it in a coma if your in a 6 person party.

Turbobrain
Jan 9, 2008, 07:56 PM
On 2008-01-09 16:26, littleman2347 wrote:
that was a really long post my friend. there is ussually only groups of friends that help each other out if you want to call that an unofficial"clan".

I know but I have been kind of unlucky with that. My douing partner has left for a while, my other friends that can run missions fast and still have a laugh seem to be having a break, on when I'm not, I work most weekends and live in the UK. When I'm at my most 'intense' PSU wise(no on it's like 10:00am to midnight local time at best it starts of one solid star on my server. I party pretty solid Monday-Thursday but need sleep sometime;) Other friends are soloing or I am soloing. Dont get me wrong I'm not Johny-no-mates but it would be nice to run an event with a relatively static group who are dont have any of the negative traits I refered to.

As I said it's nice to run WITH people. In some groups it almost seems like your in competition for drops... and on 1up I had an occasion were random favoured one person for 5 conecutive good drops(Uransara[B]'s, Har/Quick's) even though they had techer and we'd spent most the morning doing these runs there idea of sharing in our GROUP effort was to offer me a Uransara[B] for 20mil, specially for me as I did 'help' and do have a techer... lol he told us all how this was cool as he doesnt have techer and will make good money selling these items. It was actually a friend that gave me my first Uransara on that event. If only there were more people like this.

I am VERY helpfull and I think any of my friends will testify SHARE drops but unfortuantly it seems with some people that being in this like this is a weakness I have been burnt badly having my genorousity/trust and even friendhip aboused. Hence I am carefull, so really a team like the one I described would be pretty cool for me.

Ooops another long post:)

MSAksion
Jan 9, 2008, 09:03 PM
a Clan or a guild per say - all it is a group of friends who call themselves something "cool".

BUT then this is what gets me - in a game with so few guilds i've run into who...

...wave their E-PEENS and go "hahaha if there's PVP i'd smoke your entire group of friends =/"

My response is EWWW PVP. This is a teamwork game. and we guardians "protect" not KILL other guardians >_>

...wont let friends of guildmates in cause they're "not good enough"

My response - So if i join then i gotta ditch my friends for the past year hell NO i wouldn't ditch my buddies who are left out of the clique's activities

...will set up rare hunting for the leadership and forcing the newbies to do the leg work to "prove themselves" and give up the rares to the leaders as "initiation.

My Response - The last one pisses me off. I can't believe that it happens. The leader is LAST and the guild mates at the bottom who are starting out need more help.

The leader's desires will be fulfilled AFTER the others are satisfied. The leader should help the lower people find their Rares FIRST and his own LAST.

Greed makes you enemies fast and gets you nowhere even faster.

LaMBoLOgy
Jan 9, 2008, 09:08 PM
I'm the founder of the Dafamilia guild. We're all happy to be apart of it, a lot of us even talk outside of psu, as far as calling eachother on the phone and joking constantly., I help my members as much as a can, and were dedicated to just having fun. There will always be an anti-clan/guild population. These persons probably have idealistic minds, or feel that having partners or friends to help you out, make you weak. Because they've heard or have had bad experiances that all guilds are the same. But dafamz guild is a diff breed of gamer. Check us out at createforum.com/dafamz

Mewnie
Jan 9, 2008, 09:28 PM
I don't join any 'guilds' in PSU, mostly because it lacks a guild management system. I don't think ST designed PSU for the type of guild I'm used to; namely standard Diku MMO guilds.

Most seem to be a loose collection of friends/associates who might have a forum.

Mewnie
Jan 9, 2008, 09:30 PM
Jasam: WoW guilds are not that hardcore. If anyone here raided in EQ, that was the time of evil, cut-throat guilds. Hell, I played on the same EQ server Tigole's guild did. It was literally following them, eating the scraps.

Dragwind
Jan 9, 2008, 09:50 PM
Uh oh, self promotion time lawl.

Check out TFF sometime. No, not "TTF" NOT TOWARDS THE FUTRE DAMMIT LOL, TFF-
The Freedom Fighters.

If you've played on the DC or GC, you might have seen some of our tags around. We originated to simply help out new players, help out those who just need it, and help each other. We all have lives, *gasp* and don't give two shits about any form of elitism. We've always cared a great deal about the community of PSO/PSU and continue to do so.

Also, you won't find like 2000 of us, haha. Quality is vastly more important than quantity on members in a clan. However, we're always looking for new goodhearted individuals to join our small community/family. Anyhow, if you're interested feel free to drop me a PM and I could explain further.

KyEmo
Jan 9, 2008, 10:06 PM
On 2008-01-09 18:08, LaMBoLOgy wrote:
I'm the founder of the Dafamilia guild. We're all happy to be apart of it, a lot of us even talk outside of psu, as far as calling eachother on the phone and joking constantly., I help my members as much as a can, and were dedicated to just having fun. There will always be an anti-clan/guild population. These persons probably have idealistic minds, or feel that having partners or friends to help you out, make you weak. Because they've heard or have had bad experiances that all guilds are the same. But dafamz guild is a diff breed of gamer. Check us out at createforum.com/dafamz

I hate clans and guilds in general, but I have to say DaFamilia is probably the best PC side >.>

morrow
Feb 20, 2008, 07:51 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif HEy LaMB u forgot one thing about our"clan" its not a clan its a Family hence Da Familia http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Indica
Feb 20, 2008, 08:07 PM
On 2008-01-09 13:19, Turbobrain wrote:
I dont know this discusion has the potential for becoming a flame fest, I hope it doesnt! I am just thinking aloud a lot here and not particually pointing to any clan/guild. I know a few exist on this game. However, in my limited dealings with them, SOME IMO have some er 'weird' ideas about some things. To illustrate what I mean, some have a REAL hierarchys and if you dont join a guild game, give certain rares, give money, swear alligiance to the emporer(I kid you not), allign yourselve in attacking other guilds/people just because... race, job supremicists that take it a bit too far/seriously, beeing to 7334 for anyone else oh and my favourite (or not...) is spamming said Clans name in every crowded lobby every 1 second.

I know this a RPG and I know I am probably in the minority of people being older... and although I am LOVE this game, party way too much on it I can still put it all in context(sorta!).

I've actually been in groups, guilds, clans for over 2 decades, though not in one now as I dont play GW enough anymore. I was even the 'manager'(not leader, even at 14 I never much cared for that label) of an Amiga 'demo'(ok we did do the odd Crack but we were young) group, this group grew from the UK to over 8 countrys in the world with over 100 members, we had the first weekend 'copy-party' in UK and I could go on. I guess what I am saying is I've been around when it comes to groups/clans/teams/guilds.

Now, what I am wondering is there any teams/clans/groups/organisations that anyone know on PSU that who's purpose is more to provide a better experience to it's 'members' by championing working together, having a good time, a good laugh and yet be mainly populated by people that are take this game 'serious'(wrong word...) maybe I mean spend a fair amount of (productive)time on the game. I realise that when it comes to people you need 'leaders' or management but some take it way too far IMO. It seems now that clans on PSU seem to concentrate on numbers. Why not quality or type of members? By quality, I mean having such traits as being GOOD at the game or at least actively working on becoming so, helpfullness, NOT GREEDY(I hate greediness), having a GOOD time while on PSU(not locked up in endless pointless wars....), not making others look stupid, inferior, flaming, trolling etc. I can think of WAY more but this is getting too long already.

I guess what I am looking for is a bunch of people that are commited to the game but who are not 'sad'(ie having some of a RL and something sometimes different to talk about other than if a Cast or Beast is better at FF!). People who help each other, for example on missions, rare hunting, lending/giving items, shunning troublemakers and for SURE hackers and cheaters, group dynamics such that a group sentiment outweighs hierarchy in terms of decisions.

I've been on this game for over a year now and I'll admit I've not really looked but from what I've seen from many 'clans, teams, guilds or whatever' is not too hopefull. I guess maybe the only time I come into direct contact is from lobby spamming or seeing stopid flame wars and once or twice hearing from members directly... and being offered there and then by a couple... which actually meant I was inclined to decline... the fact they've only done a couple of runs with me and think I would fit into their group and more likely means they've not consulted any other members either a certain warning sign! Really, if theres one thing I have learnt about the group/team/guild/clan is really quality is everything not quantity.

Well, its been a long post but I've been thinking with this event coming up, if there is such a 'team' that exists on PSU that may work for me(and I for them) it may be time to join it. Although I have a full friends list, the fact I live in the UK am on the game different times due to work but mainly quite times. I met some really GREAT people om the events so far I have participated(all of them!) I have met had some bad experiences from just bad playing, bad playership, greed, and worse. The fact is, when I am partying with a good team, this game is FAR much more fun and good teams that work well with a common aim seem to do far better IMO. As my douing partner(who has left PSU for the time being) used to say about some of the guys we'd party with... 'it's something when we play with our those guys, when something drops you are happy no matter who gets it, if I really needed it and they didnt they would let me have it anyway... you know when you've contributed to a friends success you can seem to share in their pride'.

If no such a guild, clan, team exists than has this sort of ethos, maybe it's time someone started one! *!* if there such team does exist on PSU can someone give me contact details. As I said, I would much prefer to party with people who practise most/all the virtues I described above. As usual, sorry about lousy grammar, spelling.... I meant to make this post for sometime and as I am stuck between work phone calls I thought I'd make it now:)

http://7dust.net/images/stuff/woanigga.jpg

Yuneiko
Feb 20, 2008, 10:50 PM
Well, i'll do a shameless self plug too. I'm not a part of any guild or clan, per say, but I'm pretty active. I may not have maxed out characters or the best weapons in game, but I have fun with the friends i've made and the ones I meet. If you do need a partner for anything, I'm always up for some partying. I play in duos and trios for the most part, and whenever more of my friends are on, we get some nice quartets going. If you want another person to call on when you're bored, i'll be happy to help. Just leave a message on my bulletin or something, the shop is Yuneiko.

Yoshi_Ayarane
Feb 21, 2008, 03:11 AM
I'm really not understanding a lot of the hate towards guilds/clans, really. -.- I ESPECIALLY can't see how someone could write off guilds as a whole based on the actions of a few bad apples.

I'm the leader of Across (our PSU chapter is "Across Generations"), which has been around for... 10 years, I think? Or at the very least everyone there has known each other for that long. Our only real hierarchy is the boss and the first officers, and even then that's primarily for show and bad Star Trek references. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif As someone wearing the boss pants, not only have I never felt the need to demand the others submit to my will/gib rarz/etc. but it would go against my very nature to do such a thing. All I really ask is that those behave in a manner that is honorable and that won't negatively reflect upon us. (In addition to the usual asshattery, I take PARTICULAR issue with deception and trickery)

Weeaboolits
Feb 21, 2008, 06:22 AM
I don't like the idea of them that much, I don't like feeling obligated to do anything in a game, I'll do what I want when I want and how I want to.

ne1first
Feb 21, 2008, 06:46 AM
In after BAWW

Sylpheed
Feb 21, 2008, 12:03 PM
Guilds/Clans receive negative responses from average players because they believe that Guilds that form on games that don't have official Clan support are only out for themselves to satisfy they're greed. Whilst this is unfortunately true for a large amount of guilds on PSU there are some genuinely good ones that are there because they want to help you out.

I myself, am part of a vague form of guild, although we do have a name we aren't in any way shape or form greedy elitists. Sure we like to have nice equipment but thats no different to any other player. Our group is made up of British and American players so we find that there is always someone online for us to hit up the moment we sign in which is handy. We don't advertise ourselves but we will ask people if they would like to become regular players with us and play how we do.

Were primarily out to have fun on this game, when we get good item drops we always sell and split the sale between however many people are in the party at the time of its drop. We don't ask for stupid reqs like you must have this 50% weapon or this 50% armour, thats just lame. All we ask is that you have a general knowledge of the game and your willing to help other people that could join in the future or people who are currently in the guild.

Anyway my point is, not all clans/guilds on PSU consist entirely of assholes. There are the good ones out there you just gotta look for them!

Grim-Tyr
Feb 21, 2008, 12:19 PM
Now im not high level or anything but id like to think i could get by on my own without a clan. sure ill do a run or two with a random group, but I myself am not big of the whole clan aspect in mmo's. just like ronin, i prefer to do things when i want and not when its convient for someone else. but it sure gets lonely sometimes. :/ lol

redroses
Feb 21, 2008, 01:11 PM
I'm not all for a clan thing either. I really would prefer to just be with friends.
I always have this locked in feeling when beeing in a clan. Because somehow, a lot depends on the people in the clan, and it can be that you can't play when you want or where or what you want.
I dont know, but with friends, you just can team up and have some fun. dunno, hope somebody understands what i means http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'
Now all i wish for is to find more people that i could call friends or so.
It always makes me kinda sad and angry if people give me their Partner Card...and I never hear anything from them again. Or when I try to get in contact they never have time...blah.

Yuneiko
Feb 21, 2008, 01:19 PM
Sorry to hijack this, but another self plug: If you're on the PC/PS2, we should meet up. I'm trying to get more people to call friends as well. For the most part though, I rely more on being called to play than asking others to play. It irks me as well when people give me their cards, and never have any other contact from then on.

necman
Feb 27, 2008, 08:53 AM
On 2008-02-21 10:11, amai_berry wrote:
I'm not all for a clan thing either. I really would prefer to just be with friends.
I always have this locked in feeling when beeing in a clan. Because somehow, a lot depends on the people in the clan, and it can be that you can't play when you want or where or what you want.
I dont know, but with friends, you just can team up and have some fun. dunno, hope somebody understands what i means http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'
Now all i wish for is to find more people that i could call friends or so.
It always makes me kinda sad and angry if people give me their Partner Card...and I never hear anything from them again. Or when I try to get in contact they never have time...blah.

I'm not one for clans either but most of them are good. Usually silent in the background somewhere. It's unfortunate that the few bad ones are the ones who spam busy lobbies everywhere so when people think of clans that is what they think of.And if your on ps2 pc server send a pm or mail my account whatever it is called here and I will find some people for you that are reliable. I have a good friends list. Getting smaller by the month as they keep leave the game but still decent.

Kismet
Feb 27, 2008, 05:00 PM
I have a relatively small (is meant to small on purpose, too) guild called Silver Gate. It's not your standard guild/clan, nor do the few members it has go around boasting to the world that we're the best. We simply have one mission -- to help out any brand new PSU players we happen to meet and help them to feel welcome. Not mention help them settle in with a couple of brand new friends, as well. ^_^

If PSU ever implements PvP, we will NOT be involved, nor will we ever convert to an elitist clan/guild of any sort. We're all about teamwork, fun, and helping each other out!

Danny_Dark
Feb 27, 2008, 05:30 PM
I'm not for a Clan,...
Because I have make worst Experience with such Things.

Tita
Feb 27, 2008, 05:37 PM
i'm proud to say my guild has the longest guild name in PSU (that i'm aware of):
"Saigon Suicide Squad/Hong Kong Danger Duo: You Can't Escape the Danger!"

(if you know where that name comes from, you are an honorary SSS/HKDD:YCETD member. enjoy!)

yeah, we don't really care. we're just good friends and are always looking for people who can shoot the shit with us. If all you care about are OMG RARZ, then yeah, this totally isn't the guild for ya http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tita on 2008-02-27 14:38 ]</font>