PDA

View Full Version : What are good Frag PAs for Figunners?

drankakeg
Jan 9, 2008, 07:02 PM
I use Das majarra and Absolute Dance.

Any other suggestions and why?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-01-09 17:11 ]</font>

Pengfishh
Jan 9, 2008, 07:06 PM
What weapons are you using, champion?

drankakeg
Jan 9, 2008, 07:16 PM
mostly slicers, d. saber and spears, and occasionaly twin handguns.

But i want to hear what suggestions people have about using other weapons for their Ult PAs

gryphonvii
Jan 9, 2008, 07:22 PM
I enjoy daggers, and they are now VIIF Pa's lol, why? I don't know.

drankakeg
Jan 9, 2008, 07:25 PM
VIIF?

Kamiense
Jan 9, 2008, 07:27 PM
Don't listen to the "VIIF" crap. What they mean is the new PAs that were just released.

The VIIF was a stupid thing Axelgear called them, and is getting annoying. Never say it.

Dein
Jan 9, 2008, 07:48 PM
As far as ult PAs go, Absolute Dance and Majarra are the best if you like using spears and double sabers. The rest is up to you to decide what you like.

drankakeg
Jan 9, 2008, 08:10 PM
Besides Majarra and absolute dance, what other Ult PAs do you guys use that a FiGunner can use that you like?

ShineOnline
Jan 9, 2008, 08:18 PM
I'm really liking the new single claw PA. Bukuu something. First part of the combo does solid damage to 3 targets plus knock up in a 360 degree attack. It took a while to get used to the startup time, but at least you can maneuver a little during the windup.
Works really well with the Neiclaw IMO.

TheLOLBandit
Jan 9, 2008, 08:21 PM
On 2008-01-09 16:27, Kamiense wrote:
Don't listen to the "VIIF" crap. What they mean is the new PAs that were just released.

The VIIF was a stupid thing Axelgear called them, and is getting annoying. Never say it.

Why is VIIF annoying?
I love my VIIF PA's.

Aviendha
Jan 9, 2008, 08:22 PM
On 2008-01-09 17:10, drankakeg wrote:
Besides Majarra and absolute dance, what other Ult PAs do you guys use that a FiGunner can use that you like?

Those two are probably the best general use PAs that cost PA Frags. Tornado Dance is situational, Hishou is a bad Rising Crush, Renga/Hurricane/Chuei(swimming) are all pretty meh on general mobs but good for bosses.
Spinning Stike is solid, but not amazing. Splendor Crush and Rensan Senshou-ga are pretty meh on everything.

I'd recommend Hikai, but Majarra and Absolute are probably better most of the time. Of the three "boss" PAs for twin weapons, I'd say Hurricane is the best.

Kamiense
Jan 9, 2008, 08:33 PM
On 2008-01-09 17:21, TheLOLBandit wrote:

Why is VIIF annoying?
I love my VIIF PA's.

Because it's not what they're called, and it's the most retarded name you can give to photon arts. It's even a Kingdom Hearts reference, the worst RPG ever spawned.

It just fails on too many levels.

Aviendha
Jan 9, 2008, 08:40 PM
On 2008-01-09 17:33, Kamiense wrote:

Why is VIIF annoying?
I love my VIIF PA's.

Because it's not what they're called, and it's the most retarded name you can give to photon arts. It's even a Kingdom Hearts reference, the worst RPG ever spawned.

Not a KH fan, but its not the worst ever. I hear this "Phanatsy Star" game Sega made was pretty bad. Like a crappy Sci-fi copy of Final Fantasy.

drankakeg
Jan 9, 2008, 08:49 PM
Not a KH fan, but its not the worst ever. I hear this "Phanatsy Star" game Sega made was pretty bad. Like a crappy Sci-fi copy of Final Fantasy.

Huh... its nothing like final fantasy..... psu is a lot like pso which came out way before any of these other mmorpg

SStrikerR
Jan 9, 2008, 08:51 PM

Why is VIIF annoying?
I love my VIIF PA's.

And how may I ask, is it a KH reference?
It's a great game, and it being crappy is your opinion, and you can keep it to yourself, nobody wants to hear it.

And I'll also ask, why was my first post in here deleted?

TheLOLBandit
Jan 9, 2008, 09:17 PM

Why is VIIF annoying?
I love my VIIF PA's.

Really?
But when I call them VIIF PA's they do more damage than when I call them regular PA's.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheLOLBandit on 2008-01-09 18:18 ]</font>

majan
Jan 9, 2008, 09:37 PM
yak zagenga(crossbow) is a must. take the 90 years to level it. its well worth it especially now that faigannas get level 30 bullets. 21+ you get the 3rd bullet,and base damage that matchest element bullet damage so you dont have to change it and owrry about leveling others. in exchange for no status effect,it does bonus damage based on the amount of HP you are missing. at 21+,this is a figure of 3% ATP bonus per 5% HP lost. that translates to,at lowest HP,57% damage. on my level 107/14 cast fighgunner with a solid power S I do 700-730 per bullet. plugging that into a single target that translates into 2100-2190 damage,roughly. its THE BEST 75 pa fragments you can spend in this game right now.it takes foever to level up and crossbows are fairly expensive especially to grind but it is well worth it. yak zagenga simply is the shit.you dont even have to have all that HP missing to do good bonus damage. evn at half HP youll be astonished at how quick things die.

tornado dance,for the doublesaber-able people,is very useful,not to spam through the entire mission,but for situations like boss battles(they buffed the damage bigtime when the expansion came,its rather helpful against bosses now) and against big baddies-you cant go wrong with stunlock. worth 99 frags?not really,but if you have them just sittin there,you might as well. it requires no effort to level up whatsoever but if you want really high damage your better off taking some time to level it.overall,useful,but not for everything.absolute dance seems meh.get this before absolute dance.it will come in much more handy.

splendor crush for twin sabers is awesome. spinning strike for sabers seems really cool though I havent tried it but it does seem rather useful. twin mayalee for twin pistols is also very good becuase it adds zalure and also does slightly less than normal eleemnt bullets but its all purpose so you have to level up only one bullet. saves time and energy. bullet leveling is grueling shit.

dont's: yak maga for crossbow. all it does is add jellen.
cross hurricane for twin sabers. this PA is entirely flash, no function.

thats all i got fo rnow.

elshaw27
Jan 9, 2008, 09:37 PM
For fighgunner PAs... dus majarra is awsome and will get you out just about any situation. absolute dance did not impress me, but i like double sabers to be faster anyway. I like the daggers. Both twin dagger ult. PAs are good, but for single dagger i prefer the first one, lol. My fighgunner doesnt use spears but if anything i recommend d. sabers, daggers twin and single, oh ya and twin sabers... cross hurricane is sweeeeeet! definatly a must have.

elshaw27
Jan 9, 2008, 09:40 PM
On 2008-01-09 18:37, majan wrote:
cross hurricane for twin sabers. this PA is entirely flash, no function.

most of the new PAs are... but cross hurricae is hella strong and is definatly better once you get the hang of it and can use it afficiently...

Dein
Jan 9, 2008, 10:18 PM
Cross Hurricane lacks any good stopping power until the 3rd combo but that's not a terrible downside in my eyes. It's got the best damage of any Twin Saber PA and it's decently fast and easy to JA so it's more of a trade off. As for other Ult PAs, I'm currently using Spinning Strike on my Saber since it's good for single target enemies but it's still questionable if Gravity Strike could do better damage on a multi target enemy. Besides that I stick with Chikki with my slicer and elemental bullets for my twin hanguns, mech, and xbow.

chaostroop3
Jan 9, 2008, 11:53 PM
tornato dance =]