PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: psycho wand... how should i get it?

chaostroop3
Jan 9, 2008, 11:12 PM
i have been looking to get one for a while now but what i was going to ask is, should i just solo sleeping worriers s2 or just save up like 32m and buy one?

sorry for spelling

KyEmo
Jan 9, 2008, 11:13 PM
I would hunt it.

Telina
Jan 9, 2008, 11:15 PM
The thinga bout the psycho wand is the drop is entirely random. My friend and i actually got two within 20 minutes of each other. i swear, its the truth, but then again i leveled megid from level 9 to level 40 and found only one board. But honestly, hunt the board, you'll find the ingredients as well as juicy catilium to sell to finance the ingredients.

chaostroop3
Jan 9, 2008, 11:29 PM
ok =] hunting time it is! .............. who whants to hellllp lol

Telina
Jan 9, 2008, 11:38 PM
If your going to hunt it piercing spells are your friends l lol megid is godly there if you hadn't already found out. good luck

chaostroop3
Jan 9, 2008, 11:46 PM
good thing i have megid =] should i use my .... howrod? (its the best a human can get -.-)

shotsfired
Jan 10, 2008, 10:01 AM
yeah, I have begun the psycho wand hunt myself. got zonde to 19!!! I also got megid to 13, but no Pwand yet. did find a svaltus sword board and a couple of diads. those hallways are great to line everything up.

JeanDirk
Jan 10, 2008, 11:04 AM
I've been doing Dual Sentinel for a while, and the only things I got to now: 3 catiliums, 1 svaltus sword board, 1 burn resist, like 6 de ragnus dorso, 3 diads, 7 neptulines and lots of crapy vulcalines, vestalines and kerselines...

My question, does the map pattern matters? Ive noticed that in the pattern that has buffed jabras in the last block is where i got some rare stuff (like the svaltus sword)

Personaly I prefer the one that has 10 svaltus in block 1 cause I have stun resist

Cracka_J
Jan 10, 2008, 11:14 AM
map pattern doesn't have anything to do with the drop. I've seen them drop on almost all the different sw variations.
it's an area drop, so you have an equal chance of finding it on any pattern, as long as you are doing a relics mission.

JeanDirk
Jan 10, 2008, 11:21 AM
That’s good to hear (read) now I’m definitely doing the patterns that don’t have jabras lol

AZKlegend
Jan 10, 2008, 11:22 AM
I would hunt it because while you are hunting it you could get a new spell like I am sure you already have diga but like diga and get it up a few levels and thats a win win so hunt and you could get the relic edges for it too while you are hunting it so yeah hunting it is the way to go.

erickarim
Jan 10, 2008, 11:48 AM
where did Mr. Period go ?