PDA

View Full Version : cast techer Q and A

xgp
Jan 10, 2008, 02:22 AM
ok jast an idea i have a Q or to about how a cast force/techer can whruk out

1. can a cast do good damg as fare as migecs go?

2. if i ues a techer class but not the migecs weps will it still b good or is it not whith it ?

3. and at job lv 15 can a cast beld up good migec/tech power?

4. will s ranks help out enaf to mack it whruk?

5. what tech clss do u recamed to ues for a cast?

and plz if u can not read this do plz read my sig and plz no poting about my delixia thar is a thrad about that i mead in off-tipec forms for that ty.

Yoshi_Ayarane
Jan 10, 2008, 02:57 AM
Theoretically, if you were to play a CAST techer, you're going to be much better off taking the route of support since buffs/debuffs and (to a point) heals aren't really dependent on TP. If you were to use offensive techs... um... no. MAYBE with max-grinded gear and TP-boosting accessories, but even that would be a stretch.

Guntecher and Acrotecher would be ideal classes for would-be CAST techers, depending on where your non-teching tendencies lie (ranged or melee, though both involve Ranger training).

xgp
Jan 10, 2008, 05:34 AM
ty for your help but what weps shud i ues i thicking acrotecher reit now. i no i am going to ues fans whips and te mag looking things but am not shre what else and what spifick wep as in what fun will whrck the best for a cast?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xgp on 2008-01-10 04:32 ]</font>

Ssslither
Jan 10, 2008, 09:11 AM
What do you think is 'good'? I was a cast acrotecher (notice I said was) and used all my 21+ spells from my other character. They were put on Coni's and the attack power was still pretty bad. The only plus side is being able to cast spells faster with the tech mag.

Now with the S class whip; yes I had every photon art available. The stun effect is nice so you can continue your assult, but I still say; stay at guntecher if you want strength for a Cast techer.

xgp
Jan 10, 2008, 09:51 AM
ok ty for the help i till tri both acrotecher and guntecher and see what i lack still not srue what weps i need but for now all i need is an excus to mack a techer. (and he needs a name)

gryphonvii
Jan 10, 2008, 09:51 AM
you can do amazing damage as an acrotecher if you have decently leveled buffs, and also get a power move like spinning strike or hikai, you can use aoe spells for status effects and I can do 400+ with cards, handguns can also be a good choice, if you have a spell like gi-resta leveled , it won't matter if you're a cast you'll still be healing for well over 1000, which is around guntecher strength or so and if they can do decent support, I know you can too, and when tech really matters you can equip something like a cati force, or a sori tech, you'll be great support if you want to be that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gryphonvii on 2008-01-10 06:51 ]</font>