PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: S Rank Weapons' Price Drops

Yunfa
Jan 10, 2008, 11:27 AM
Which S ranks do you guys think will drop in price due to the upcoming new event we will be recieving tomorrow?

xgp
Jan 10, 2008, 11:40 AM
0 not at all not 1

Telina
Jan 10, 2008, 12:22 PM
i think anything that drops off monsters may become a bit more common, only due to the 250% rate increase. it would depend on the numbers in which they spawn too.

There's a lot of doubt surounding the boss boxes. People are wondering if they will have drop rates comparable to V1 or V2. Or if they'll have their own unique drop rate themselves, being that they are unique missions. we'll have to wait and see, but i can say with certainty that money will be flowing into any economy faster than the rares will...you can count on that lol

Rashiid
Jan 10, 2008, 12:29 PM
As if S ranks aren't cheap enough...

But it all depends if the drop rates are indeed v1 or AotI based.
Even if not, they still will drop in price.

The event hasn't even came to play, and Cubo Tuma's dropped from 70mil to 40mil o.o
Either way, if it isn't a Hoshi-Kikami or Kazarod, then it's being sold. (for me that is)

Telina
Jan 10, 2008, 12:41 PM
On 2008-01-10 09:29, Rashiid wrote:

Either way, if it isn't a Hoshi-Kikami or Kazarod, then it's being sold. (for me that is)

amen to that

mvffin
Jan 10, 2008, 02:06 PM
i want a tesbra and a baret. shi/hoshi would be nice too. anything else is just a bonus and will probably be sold and or traded for more tesbra.