PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Skill PA's without knock-up/back/down?

chibiLegolas
Jan 10, 2008, 01:33 PM
Well, Winter Event's around the corner and it looks like we'll be fighting Bil De Vear's again (if we take the appropriate route).

So my question I ask you all:
With the AoI changes and releases of skill PA's, which one would be the best (both in power and speed) to use against the vears that DOESN'T cause knock-up/back/down?
More specifically, skill PA's a FiG/AF can use.

I hear the ultimate twin claws are good for single targets.

Does Majerra cause knock-up/down/back?

Chikki shouldn't be an option since I wanna reserve that for multiple targets.

Saber's Gravity Strike is ok. But I have a feeling that there's gotta be something better out there.

Any help is appreciated.

Xefi
Jan 10, 2008, 01:38 PM
gravity break is very good for single target if you use long sword. Just use the first part of that skill. i am sure you can take down bear in no time with that and make sure you approached from behind for better hits. That is all i have for now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RubySion on 2008-01-10 10:39 ]</font>

Turb0
Jan 10, 2008, 01:41 PM
The last hit of majarra sends enemies flying back. Spiral dance is pretty nice on big enemies (the last hit does 6000+ damage on 1 target) but it knocks back on both the 2nd and 3rd part of the combo. I've heard spinning strike is good but I never use single sabers so I've never tried it.

chibiLegolas
Jan 10, 2008, 01:55 PM
Saber's spinning strike is pretty good as well with hefty atp % modifiers. But I'm trying to remember if it causes kock-down in the 1st combo or not. 2nd combo definately does knock-back though.

Xefi
Jan 10, 2008, 02:02 PM
spinning strike have knock down on the first part. I am very sure it does.

AlphaMinotaux
Jan 10, 2008, 03:10 PM
http://72.14.203.104/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=ja%7Cen&u=http://psu.fei-yen.jp/wiki/html/DB2FA5D5A5A9A5C8A5F3A5A2A1BCA5C42FA5B9A5ADA5EB.htm l

Theres all the PA's and what effects it gives. Just use some common sense when reading it since its an automated translation.