PDA

View Full Version : Where to find DIADS

drankakeg
Jan 10, 2008, 03:25 PM
What the best place to get them.

Is there a mission the drops them frequently.

I know white beast can drop one in a box near the end.

Any missions with more than one chance?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: drankakeg on 2008-01-10 12:28 ]</font>

Kamiense
Jan 10, 2008, 03:34 PM
The final boxes in White Beast S before the boss.

RedMussel
Jan 10, 2008, 03:34 PM
The only thing that will help you is 3* luck, its all luck with area drops, and box.

Midicronica
Jan 10, 2008, 03:40 PM
Don't you mean diadu?

Anyhoo, I've have plenty of diadu drop for me in the newer misisons on Neudaiz. Sakura Blast, White beast, especially Hill of Spores/Dancing Birds. The choice is yours. Having 3* luck 3* Photon Fortune definitely helps.

RedMussel
Jan 10, 2008, 03:44 PM
On 2008-01-10 12:40, Midicronica wrote:
Don't you mean diadu?

Anyhoo, I've have plenty of diadu drop for me in the newer misisons on Neudaiz. Sakura Blast, White beast, especially Hill of Spores/Dancing Birds. The choice is yours. Having 3* luck 3* Photon Fortune definitely helps.

I no its called Photon Fortune but really who says that...>:/

Midicronica
Jan 10, 2008, 03:46 PM
On 2008-01-10 12:44, RedMussel wrote:

On 2008-01-10 12:40, Midicronica wrote:
Don't you mean diadu?

I no its called Photon Fortune but really who says that...>:/

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I wasn't directing that towards you, dude. My bad. Just making a stab at some of the people who are actually anal about that.

drankakeg
Jan 10, 2008, 03:48 PM
diadu? its diad

and yes I did know they dropped in white beast in the end I said that in the 1st post

Minamo
Jan 10, 2008, 03:55 PM
The boss boxes in Dancing Birds had more chances by experience. However, its not popular so.

I felt that Hill of Spores boss boxes drop weapons more frequently than the Dancing Birds'

AxelgearVII
Jan 10, 2008, 03:58 PM
There's a box in White Beast S that has a high chance of dropping Diadus

Minamo
Jan 10, 2008, 04:02 PM
I know what you are talking about, but

1) you need a partner to step on that button to open (cannot solo that needs to share the chance by random),
2) and higher chance does not mean always has one.

erickarim
Jan 10, 2008, 04:06 PM
1.- no u don't. you can totally solo it. and when the time comes; equip a freeze resist unit or u know, get frozen for 6 seconds..

and its Diadu.

Minamo
Jan 10, 2008, 04:08 PM
I have a freeze/resist but I cannot step in the final area in white beast. Maybe I am just no skill. Thank you.

erickarim
Jan 10, 2008, 04:11 PM
omg. you are doing it wrong !!! just position yourself in front of the area and push the controller forward. when you get frozen. wait 6 seconds and proceed.

try that and tell me how it goes.

desturel
Jan 10, 2008, 04:21 PM
I get more Diad from Hill of Spores S than from White Beast. I normally get one every two or three runs of Hill of Spores. Not so lucky with White Beast where I can run it for an entire day and not get one.

It seems to drop more often in large groups, but I prefer to solo for diad. (I still need 8 more)

Mikura
Jan 10, 2008, 04:24 PM
On 2008-01-10 13:21, desturel wrote:
I get more Diad from Hill of Spores S than from White Beast. I normally get one every two or three runs of Hill of Spores. Not so lucky with White Beast where I can run it for an entire day and not get one.

It seems to drop more often in large groups, but I prefer to solo for diad. (I still need 8 more)

Maybe it's just coincidence or luck but I can definitely support this statement. White Beast and Dancing Birds I wouldn't bank on very often for a Diad but Hill of Spores seems to have the best chance of dropping a Diad every so often. Spam those for a few hours and see how it works out. I can almost guarantee you'll get at least one or two.

KyEmo
Jan 10, 2008, 05:02 PM
On 2008-01-10 13:06, erickarim wrote:
1.- no u don't. you can totally solo it. and when the time comes; equip a freeze resist unit or u know, get frozen for 6 seconds..

and its Diadu.

You can Tornado Dance through it too. I've done it several times.

Mewn
Jan 10, 2008, 06:32 PM
Best place to get them is probably Hill of Spores S. But be prepared for work for them, for Diadus are mysterious and elusive.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mewn on 2008-01-10 15:35 ]</font>

Shiryuu
Jan 10, 2008, 06:36 PM
The first ryucross mission boss boxes drop them too. Farthest box from the exit to the left.

CandGoodCam
Jan 10, 2008, 06:42 PM
if you walk really super slow through that ice thing right before the diad on white beasts
itll shut off and you can walk right through

Jaspaller
Jan 10, 2008, 06:50 PM
Ugh, Diadus are annoying to find. Good luck on your hunt though!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2008-01-10 15:59 ]</font>

GaNksTa
Jan 10, 2008, 06:52 PM
I usually find 1 Diad every run on White Beast S soloing/party. Also, when you let go of the controller and it sometimes "slow-walks", just do that in front of the freeze trap and it will simply turn off.. or yeah get a freeze/resist..

TheLOLBandit
Jan 10, 2008, 07:16 PM
They are a pain to find.

Shadow_Wing
Jan 10, 2008, 08:03 PM
Diadus eh? I find some behind the White Beast S last boxes before boss commonly as well as the mission prior to Hill of Spores S mission. I like doing HoS S since it also can drop Uransaras and it's nice having a few to grind whenever I find more S Grinder Bases XD

Anywhere else I find it much harder to find though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. And its not Diad it's spelled Diad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2008-01-10 17:20 ]</font>