PDA

View Full Version : why I look forward to this event...

Silver_Wyrm
Jan 10, 2008, 09:39 PM
not so much the rares and exp (though that is quite fine too!) but the fact that it sends us down different random paths. The last even I was present for was firebreak and it got dreadfully boring after awhile of spamming the exact same mission over and over for weeks (and no one wanted to do any other mission) I am much more looking forward to have a few different maps we get sent down so it wont be so much of the same over again.

anyone else see it this way or are the rares clouding everyones minds? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ryna
Jan 10, 2008, 09:45 PM
Keep in mind that all of the block maps are going to be from missions you've played several times before, including some ones from Firebreak.

I'm looking forward to the large MP rewards. I'll finally be able to cap off several Advanced jobs.

KyEmo
Jan 10, 2008, 09:49 PM
I'm looking forward to leveling my alts and reaping the extra exp.

Silver_Wyrm
Jan 10, 2008, 09:51 PM
On 2008-01-10 18:45, Ryna wrote:
Keep in mind that all of the block maps are going to be from missions you've played several times before, including some ones from Firebreak.

I'm looking forward to the large MP rewards. I'll finally be able to cap off several Advanced jobs.

I dont mind if they are maps that have been done, but rather that I wont be repeating one single map 100x a day x.x

pikachief
Jan 10, 2008, 09:51 PM
the ONLY rares i want from here is kan yu and shi-kikami. And it used to eb only 1 but i sold my SHi-kikami lol.

All this event is gonna be for me is lvling up my 2 characters from 110-120 in less than a week lol.

then another week for the lvl 47 i got, then the last week to start building my 4th character.

So im jsut using this event for EXP since the kan yu is the only really good drop i want.

since the 11*'s that arent kan yu arent gonna be that common at all anyways http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ryna
Jan 10, 2008, 09:54 PM
On 2008-01-10 18:51, Silver_Wyrm wrote:
I dont mind if they are maps that have been done, but rather that I wont be repeating one single map 100x a day x.x

Unfortunately, that is likely going to be the case in this event too. You have to select your boss route right after the first block - at least in the first mission.

Silver_Wyrm
Jan 10, 2008, 09:59 PM
On 2008-01-10 18:54, Ryna wrote:

On 2008-01-10 18:51, Silver_Wyrm wrote:

Unfortunately, that is likely going to be the case in this event too. You have to select your boss route right after the first block - at least in the first mission.

the dark falkis map is supposedly a "rare" map and even then, in fire break it was "run the plant base mission over and over" here there are several maps all with great rewards, im sure there will be a favorite but there much to be had from all >.>

-Tidus_415-
Jan 10, 2008, 09:59 PM
Don't need any rares from this event. Just going to use it for EXP and MP to get the rest of the classes that I need to 15. Also make some money by selling everything I get. I would be intrested in the event if there were some Carriguine but eh...none.

KyEmo
Jan 10, 2008, 10:01 PM
The only thing I want from this event is the Kan Yu. I'll probably just run that map variant for exp to level...

pikachief
Jan 10, 2008, 10:04 PM
and everyone is gonna pick teh one with the 2 robot bosses cuz kan yu drops there

lol

also there really is no map variants really so you'll eb doing teh exact same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2008-01-10 19:05 ]</font>

CelestialBlade
Jan 10, 2008, 10:05 PM
I want to achieve Level 120, find a Rikauteri (of my own), and if I'm lucky, a Cubo Tuma.

Silver_Wyrm
Jan 10, 2008, 10:27 PM
On 2008-01-10 19:04, pikachief wrote:
and everyone is gonna pick teh one with the 2 robot bosses cuz kan yu drops there

lol

also there really is no map variants really so you'll eb doing teh exact same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2008-01-10 19:05 ]</font>

I dont know why its so hard to get people to understand what Im saying... there are different maps, with different enemies and different bosses and different drops. Even with no variants, I am fighting different enemies, even if people pick favorites there are others to do solo or with friends, it isnt a "this one single maps is the hands down best" and also because you dont need to go to different planets to choose the other map, it will be easier to get people to choose on other than a "favorite"

All im saying is Im looking forward to having a couple map choices in one spot, to fight different enemies/bosses instead of one single map repeatedly until the end of event. How is that so hard to understand -.-

Laranas
Jan 10, 2008, 10:29 PM
On 2008-01-10 18:59, -Tidus_415- wrote:
Don't need any rares from this event. Just going to use it for EXP and MP to get the rest of the classes that I need to 15. Also make some money by selling everything I get. I would be intrested in the event if there were some Carriguine but eh...none.

Very similar to my goal... I just wanna have fun, level my main (and alt) and cap out a few more Types so I can continue experimenting with my Human.

chaostroop3
Jan 10, 2008, 10:29 PM
me... a psycho wand XD

mvffin
Jan 11, 2008, 02:00 AM
hope to find a couple tesbra and shi/hoshi-kikami to grind for my spoiled techer, and a shigga baret for my loveable PT. everything else will be traded/sold/possibly given away

Orin654
Jan 11, 2008, 02:04 AM
quick question. Do we get Frags?

Silver_Wyrm
Jan 11, 2008, 02:05 AM
On 2008-01-10 23:04, Orin654 wrote:

there is an s rank, so I'd assume so

Para
Jan 11, 2008, 02:12 AM
Oh yes definitely... those elusive GT s ranks... Rikauteri, Cubo Tuma and then Kan Yu, some nice arm units finally, Hoshi-Kikami and other 11* goodness.

NNEONateDogg
Jan 11, 2008, 02:24 AM
I am planning on leveling up to LV 120 and making sure my Fortefighter, Fighgunner, and Wartecher are maxed out as actions to prepare myself towards my speculation for Fighmaster requirements, just in case if they are going to be excruciating. Better level it up now with boosted MP than later just in case.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NNEONateDogg on 2008-01-10 23:26 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Jan 11, 2008, 04:12 AM
On 2008-01-10 23:05, Silver_Wyrm wrote:

On 2008-01-10 23:04, Orin654 wrote:

there is an s rank, so I'd assume so

No.