PDA

View Full Version : Hello Mr. Cast

joluh
Jan 11, 2008, 01:25 PM
So who here has a Male Cast (but any other Sex/Race would be helpful tho, I'm just wondering what's the best for a Male Cast) and plays either Hunter or Ranger style, I'm guessing I'm mostly looking for Fortegunner and Fortefighter, since I don't like the "support" role.

I'm mostly wondering which weapons do the best damage in the shortest time and which ones are the best for crowd control, I'll be playing offline by the way.

Weapons I'd like to use are Knuckes, Double Sabers, Axe, Twin Claws, Claw, Slicer, Whip, Bow, Crossbow, Card, Laser, Grenade Launcher and Twin Handguns. Yeah quite a list, but I'm also open to any other suggestions; as long as you can tell me from your personal experience with those weapons and their PAs.

oh shoot, I think I posted on the wrong board >___<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2008-01-11 10:26 ]</font>

Chaos320
Jan 11, 2008, 01:31 PM
I have a lvl 38 (online) M cast and all i can tell you is good luck staying awake

Dont get me wrong i love my cast, hes still on there even though he was my first char in the game but ranger class's can get boring and quick. You just press X (360) over and over again with no real meaning of anything but to shoot.

Having a cast does have its perks but for me and my ranger, its just a class to jump on when im bored of my Wartecher

Long live the Stinkoman 2XD6 cast of awesomeness...

Minamo
Jan 11, 2008, 01:31 PM
Arcofighter + slicer + SUV --> Mission = a piece of cake
but no fun
-----

Just become whatever you like. I personally like fortegunner with ranged weapons.

DonRoyale
Jan 11, 2008, 01:34 PM
Spear.

Any of the three PA's demolishes enemies as a CAST.

joluh
Jan 11, 2008, 01:46 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot CASTs could use SUV lulz. Spears uh?, I don't really like how they look, I'll check 'em out anyway, my cast is as tall as any character can be and has a thick body, so maybe Spears won't look bad on him, it disturbs me how they look on small/mid/slim size characters, specially when running.

panzer_unit
Jan 11, 2008, 02:01 PM
I play pretty much exactly what you're talking about, only online so the weapon selection is a little different.

Axe - get Anga Dugrega and Anga Jabroga
Knuckles - Zubba
Twin Claw - Renzan and Bukuu are both pretty good IMO
Double Saber - Spiral
Laser - I like Phantasm, Freeze, and Grav mainly
Grenade - Burn, Virus, Duranga, Maga
Bow - chousei or whatever element for the boss you're fighting

joluh
Jan 11, 2008, 02:16 PM
Thanks a lot Panzer, just what I was looking for, I guess I'll just look somewhere else for the other weapons, I'm so glad AotI has a few PAs for each melee weapon.